How Often Do You Visit TAI?

Hey friends, see this

I started travelling at 5.30 pm and from then on TAI wrote a TD report on Storm and uploaded the pics.[:)] I think I should sleep now !!

My day Starts in TAI and ends in TAI. Again it starts in TAI and ends in TAI....story continues... :)
Me tooo..

Hey friends, see this

I started travelling at 5.30 pm and from then on TAI wrote a TD report on Storm and uploaded the pics.[:)] I think I should sleep now !!
Take rest man.. So that you can do one more travel and have another pleasant meet with TAIians

You won't believe guys, this Saturday I had to be in office the whole day for a client presentation. After the presentation, in casual talks with the client, somehow in some context he asked me "so, what's your handle on this" and i replied "freakdude", and I went blank on him and all he could say was "sorry??" [;)]

TAI addiction I must say!!!

freakdude.

I spent most of the time browsing TAI. Its great forum which consists of great ownership/Test drive reviews and here all members incl. Admin and mods are supportive. Its place hang on and gain some knowledge related to cars and bike :D

Actually I was out of town for a wedding. I had stayed in the marriage hall itself. I have not taken my lappy/data card with me. and being it is my sister's daughters wedding i had lot of work.

Even in that situation I was thinking about TAI a lot. And really scolded myself for not having a good android phone with me. Even though I can access TAI from my current phone it is not that good as display is small.

Hmm

Immediately go for one good Android phone. Even I too feel the same when my laptop is not around. My phone is slow to access TAI and I can only read the post with difficulty and I can't reply from my phone. So seriously thinking to change the phone !!

I access TAI atleast 20 times a day! Yes that's true. [:)]
Its kind of addiction. I have notifications coming in to my Android phone, they I would access it directly over the mobile web or sometimes using TAI android app.

Top Bottom