How Often Do You Visit TAI?

Since iam totally free this days I visit tai everyday intact every 1 0r 2 hours I have pinned the page on my mobile phone page and is allways open in my tab brower in my iPad tai is addiction

Tomorrow is my examination of a crappy subject called "EMEC-I(Electromechanical energy conversion-I)"Since I haven't been to college for nearly whole semester hence I myself don't know half of the subject still I am using TAI now and will study for whole night today(did the same yesterday too)and at last it will work and I'll score 70+ as usual...:biggrin:
NO FEAR OF GETTING FAILED...TAI ADDICTION AT ITS BEST..OR SAY 'WORST':tongue:

Addiction level at its best:-
Today was the exam of microprocessor and the question paper was so tough that even 30 marks look like conquering a fort but still as soon as I reached my home I switched off the phone and what I did to forget the tension?
Haha,I logged on to TAI.
Some days back I had a lot of work(father was not well and hence everything was on me for 3 days)in fact it was like extreme tension but then I used to login on TAI,throw and tension was just gone..like TAI has sucked it off my head.

@vipul - you seem to be one of the hardcore TAI fans who sacrifice their study time for TAI :tongue:

Well, even I login every time I log on to the Internet. Earlier, I used to log on to Facebook first and then TAI but now it has changed. TAI comes first & facebook second! [:D]

Although its personal but still:-
Buddy I am strictly ANTI-JOB type guy.From the day I have passed my 10th I always wanted to be a businessman.
Secondly I wanted to do B.Com finance management but my father wanted me to do engineering and I took the admission and now I just pass every year with about 70%,else its nothing more than a graduation.Hence I will be going for MBA finance management.
So I CAN EASILY MAKE SLIGHT COMPROMISES ON STUDY TIME FOR TAI!!!:biggrin:

Although its personal but still:-
Buddy I am strictly ANTI-JOB type guy.From the day I have passed my 10th I always wanted to be a businessman.
Secondly I wanted to do B.Com finance management but my father wanted me to do engineering and I took the admission and now I just pass every year with about 70%,else its nothing more than a graduation.Hence I will be going for MBA finance management.
So I CAN EASILY MAKE SLIGHT COMPROMISES ON STUDY TIME FOR TAI!!!:biggrin:
Oh, I see. I wish I too get the same course as yours. So that I will have time to log on to TAI! [;)]

Well, even I login every time I log on to the Internet. Earlier, I used to log on to Facebook first and then TAI but now it has changed. TAI comes first & facebook second! [:D]
I again changed my routine to facebook first.. coz once I log onto TAI, then I ain't getting time to log on to other websites! [:D]

I again changed my routine to facebook first.. coz once I log onto TAI, then I ain't getting time to log on to other websites! [:D]
lol, similar thing is happening with me. Once I connect to internet first thing I do is Log In here but after that I am stuck to this page and not doing anything else. [:D]

Exams over and yesterday I took a leave from office too(my own office..:biggrin:)and just spent a whole day on TAI.
And at night father came angrily took my laptop and warned me saying "If I see you again stuck on this website then this laptop will be thrown away".And went out after shutting its lid very violently.
After half hour he returned to see me again working on TAI only and then..HE TOO READ MY NEW THREAD TWICE AND SAID 'Jo bhi ho,likha badhiya hai'(whatever it may be,it was nice written)..
In other words now TAI has started affecting my family too,but still I have strictly kept it away from my work.

Exams over and yesterday I took a leave from office too(my own office..:biggrin:)and just spent a whole day on TAI.
And at night father came angrily took my laptop and warned me saying "If I see you again stuck on this website then this laptop will be thrown away".And went out after shutting its lid very violently.
After half hour he returned to see me again working on TAI only and then..HE TOO READ MY NEW THREAD TWICE AND SAID 'Jo bhi ho,likha badhiya hai'(whatever it may be,it was nice written)..
In other words now TAI has started affecting my family too,but still I have strictly kept it away from my work.
[lol] great to hear that, hope it doesn't effect my work otherwise my elder bro is going to kill me.

Well, I open first page on moneycontrol to check market status around 9am after that TAI for some time. Earlier it was a daily practice but from some time (few months) I am unable to open TAI at office due work load. But I read replies and threads using my Galaxy R as and when I find time but updating any post using phone is pain. On Sat / Sun, I login and check TAI for some time if I do not have to go anywhere for some work.

TAI is an addiction and it will always be one for me.

Top Bottom