How Often Do You Visit TAI?

TAI is an addiction.
Even 15 minutes of free time and the cursor itself clicks on the TAI bookmark and when I decide today I won't give more than 10 minutes to TAI but will complete the work then...haha..then what? After 1 hour I am found banging my head on my laptop thinking why the hell..I have already spent an hour!!??!!

Is it with me only or someone else in any other part of the world is having same issue?

Vipul quite agree with you, TAI along with my other official work pages opens in the morning at my factory desk, along with my mobile which too is OL,anytime between i m into some or the other posts, cant resist you know right;)

TAI is an addiction.
Even 15 minutes of free time and the cursor itself clicks on the TAI bookmark and when I decide today I won't give more than 10 minutes to TAI but will complete the work then...haha..then what? After 1 hour I am found banging my head on my laptop thinking why the hell..I have already spent an hour!!??!!

Is it with me only or someone else in any other part of the world is having same issue?
Oh man,we need to start a thread to control this,I never realized that I post 12 times a day!

Eh..a lot of work but still it's easy to get an hour or two of free time for TAI. Haha, morning time = TAI time. No need for walks as there is too cold outside!!

i had more free time before so I used to spend a lot of time on TAI. now though quite busy but still manage to check atleast once a day.

Top Bottom