How Much Kms From Chennai To Munnar?

Thread Starter #1
Hi one of my clients asking distance between chennai to munnar by car is there any option to travel munner with very short time using car.
Note: i have to choose Self Driven Cars in chennai so please suggest safe route also.

Re: How much KM from chennai to munnar?

You need to post this in Voyage Junction.

The approximate distance from Chennai to Munnar is somewhere around 600 Kms. Keeping breaks in mind it will take anywhere between 12 to 13 hours of drive.

Hi one of my clients asking distance between chennai to munnar by car is there any option to travel munner with very short time using car.
Note: i have to choose Self Driven Cars in chennai so please suggest safe route also.
I suppose you are comparing it with bus / train. There are 2 routes for the self-drive car option. One via Salem - Palladam & another via Trichy - Theni. Both are good options.

Route 1: Chennai - Villupuram - Ulundurpet - Attur - Salem - Bhavani - Avinashi - Palladam - Udumalaipet - Marayoor - Munnar (asuming Munnar town). Major advantage is that you don't need to touch Trichy. And all major towns in your route are bypassed.

Route 2: Chennai - Villupuram - Ulundurpet - Perambalur - Trichy - Dindugal - Theni - Munnar. Major advantage is that upto you have more options to break. And you are on GST Road for a lot longer.

Travel time won't change much between the routes. And road conditions are pretty much similar, as mentioned by GrandRK.

You need to post this in Voyage Junction.
The approximate distance from Chennai to Munnar is somewhere around 600 Kms. Keeping breaks in mind it will take anywhere between 12 to 13 hours of drive.
Voyage Junction or Travel Itinerary?

Top Bottom