How Much Do You Pay To Your Car Cleaner?

Thread Starter #1
Hi mates

Just wanted to know if you don’t clean the car yourself and employ a cleaner for your car then how much do you pay to him monthly?

In Delhi-NCR, cleaners charges anything around 100-400 Rupees depending on locality/size of the car.

Wanted to know the industry standards!! LOL [:D]

350Z

Core Team
I usually clean the car myself on weekends but for weekdays, we’ve hired a cleaner who cleans the car from exteriors and interiors for Rs.200. (Earlier it was Rs.150). This cost is for a small Maruti 800 but for other cars too in our locality, I think the price is same. Which location you stay in?

Drive Safe,
350Z

lol i would be dead if i pay regularly . actually its like this
Monday - Corolla and i10
Tuesday - corolla and safari
wed - corolla and i10
Thursday - corolla and i10
Friday - corolla and safari
Saturday - i10 and i10
Sunday its off for them

I clean both the cars and my bike myself. These people who clean the car clean it in a hurry and they make lots of minor scratches in the car , my Verna has plenty of scratches on the sunfilms and bonnet due to one such cleaner! Decided that Aria should not suffer all these tortures , decided to clean both cars myself!

Here in Chennai for hatches Rs.200 , for sedans Rs.300 and for SUV'S Rs.400.

I pay Rs. 50 for cleaning the car (Exteriors) - Per day. I feel that the guy cleans exceptionally well and the cleaning IMO is like a complete waterwash done in a service station. I haven't found any such scratches till date altough my experience has been about 5 times.

Hmmm interesting. Who is ready for a shock? If you want to get your car hand washed then there are places in the mall which will wash your car while you shop. The cost? $25 not bad.....but convert it to RS and its 1125 RS.

Hmmm interesting. Who is ready for a shock? If you want to get your car hand washed then there are places in the mall which will wash your car while you shop. The cost? $25 not bad.....but convert it to RS and its 1125 RS.
LOL! Not counted. You earn in $s too man! :P

350Z

Core Team
I clean both the cars and my bike myself. These people who clean the car clean it in a hurry and they make lots of minor scratches in the car
That is correct. I have also experienced this situation with my previous cleaner. Initially he used to do a perfect job but as soon as he received more cars to clean, the quality levels went downside. In fact, once I was shocked to see the wiper blade ripped off. Now we hired a new cleaner and thankfully, he's doing well up till now.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes this facility is available at PVR ampa skywalk mall in Chennai. They offer variety of options ranging from Rs.500 to even upto Rs.1500. They do cleaning with shampoo , vacuum cleaning on the inside and waxing too.

Yes this facility is available at PVR ampa skywalk mall in Chennai. They offer variety of options ranging from Rs.500 to even upto Rs.1500. They do cleaning with shampoo , vacuum cleaning on the inside and waxing too.
same is available in Express Avenue mall chennai . Forum Value mall whitefield bangalore also.

Top Bottom