How Long I Can Retain a Well Maintained Car?

bharathi4747- looking at the pics of your Ford Ikon i can say that your car is in a very good condition (body work). I myself have a 1992 Maruti 800 which has clocked close to 4 lakh Km. So dont worry about just a lakh. Just get your car properly serviced at an authorised service center, and the car will not give any problem.

Guys,
Engine noise inside the car is very much on high side. Is there any way to reduce it ?
Bharath, I heard of some engine covers during my dealing with Skoda guys as when I told them the engine noise is more in the cabin, then they said that they provide with a cover which reduce the noise, but I have never seen directly one. so some of our fellow members can help in this if they know something like this

Thread Starter #20
bharathi4747- looking at the pics of your Ford Ikon i can say that your car is in a very good condition (body work). I myself have a 1992 Maruti 800 which has clocked close to 4 lakh Km. So dont worry about just a lakh. Just get your car properly serviced at an authorised service center, and the car will not give any problem.
Wow, this is the first time I come to know who is using a car 4 lakh km on ODO.[clap]. I will follow your foot steps.

Top Bottom