How Does TAI Helps You?

Thread Starter #1
Hi!

This topic is simple, we members of TAI have gathered a lot of information by learning as well contributing in this forum.

Let your views flow in as we can have an healthy participation with less errors and misconception and a great bondage among us to get glued[;)]

So far TAI was(& will be) the only site,place,home to share our thoughts and to get information, i enjoy the most when i receive a reply( no habit of unsubscribing from threads), all the sections are well proportioned.

The posts,threads are very creative and definitely most of the threads are a must read kind of attraction[:D].

Apart from the automotive side, The discussions in member's Lounge feels as though everyone is united and have good sense of humor along with having fun.

This much from my side, will pour in more later.

Please note: Suggestions and add on's shouldn't be described here, we have respective threads for each fields in the development nook itself.

Re: In What Way TAI Helps You?

I gained a lot of knowledge from TAI & I am looking forward for it too. TAI has never let me down so far! [:)]

OT: I'm the 1st person to post reply :stupid:

Last edited:

Me !! I have got lot of technical knowledge ! After joining TAI

Any thread in technical zone I am there, I may not replay but I read the whole thread so that it might help me in future.

Vishwas, Nice thread Thanks ..

For Me..
1.TAI helps me to find out the Best Hatchback,
2. From Travelouge, I can find more new palces with proper Information,etc,etc,.

Here I mentioned just two.. Other than this I Found lot of interesting threads with deep information..

TAI Rocks:)

TAI, help me to know each and everything about my car, it's safety and maintenance. Helped me to know what's the current status of automotive market and helped in learning new things from DIY and Automotive Gurus. :-)

TAI is the only forum where I express my views. It gains me a lot of info regarding cars and technicality behind them. TAI for me is an encyclopaedia that clears all my doubts regarding anything than runs on four wheels.

350Z

Core Team

So far TAI was(& will be) the only site,place,home to share our thoughts and to get information, i enjoy the most when i receive a reply( no habit of unsubscribing from threads), all the sections are well proportioned.
My everyday starts with TAI and ends with TAI. There are numerous occasions to mention when our forum has helped me as an individual. Yet I consider biggest help is uniting all of us here, not as strangers but an open family that wholeheartedly welcomes and allows new members to become a part of it. I think without this, nothing else would have been possible. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

well tai helps me in many ways! it gives me daily news and lot of buddies who are crazy for autos like me!! [:D]

tai rocks!

I sleep at 11 and wake up at 5 or 6 and amazingly both the times I am logged on to TAI. Do I need to say anything else?
I write for my personal satisfaction, for the peace of my mind and I get both very well on TAI(though I in turn take the peace of mind of others!!:stupid:). TAI simply takes all the tensions etc away in no time and all I am left with is a smile at the time I log out.
A lot of technical and driving knowledge has been earned here BTW.

hi,
TAI has helped me in a lot of ways right from choosing a car and now maintaining it. I can say that in the past few months since Ijoined this forum my knowledge about cas has substantially increased.

I must say THANKS to TAI
TAI is just like wikipedia for me
With TAI only i am gaining knowledge about automobiles
TAI has become part of my daily activitiy
TAI helped me to get good friends n relations
I am really proud to be in this community

Last edited:

Top Bottom