How Do You Deal With Long Waiting Periods?

Hey the wait is over man . Checked out the car at dealer showroom. Will pay money on friday and take the car.... all due to akosha
so if anybody here is waiting a lot and harassed by dealer file complaint at akosha and see the magic.
within 10 days i got my car [:D]
Thats good. I had given a complaint for my DTH operator, still waiting though.
Ofcourse, I opted for free service & not paid coz the paid service charges is more than monthly subscription [lol].

BTW, do check good mahurat/nakshatra before you buy & avoid taking delivery during raahu kaal period.

S Class bhai - akosha has made rahu kal period for dealer [;)]
Yeah free service will take time [:)]
did you file at akosha after reading my comments? do let me know the progress on the complaint

S Class bhai - akosha has made rahu kal period for dealer
LoL.:biggrin:

did you file at akosha after reading my comments? do let me know the progress on the complaint
Nah, I had filed it in late last month itself. Would have opted for their paid service but the price paying them was not worth as the stakes involved are less than their charges. [lol] My reason for launching complaint was not I need compensation or something, it is just that cos should respect consumers rights, thats all. And once I get some result, I will surely update you.
Thanks.

BTW, are pedal lights available in Delhi for Dzire ?? [confused] It is sold by MGA only, but in Pune, many dealers are running short of it. If you do get one, do install it.

Pedal lights [surprise]..
THIS IS A NEW THING
Nah, its there in the catalogue of Dzire accessories. You can see it at your local dealer itself. What these lights does is illuminates the area of your feet, so at night, it gives nice effect of dim lighting without disturbing the driver & passenger. It is something like lounge lighting in XUV, just that in Dzire, the lights are located near the knees.

Re: Monthly Discounts / Schemes on Indian Cars.

What is the waiting period for Swift ZDI in Hyderabad?Somebody mentioned that the dealer could give the Swift by 2 weeks in Hyderabad.

Gurrala74-Please confirm the same about Swift waiting.

And,D-zire had still 6 months waiting in Hyderabad.

What is the waiting period for Swift ZDI in Hyderabad?Somebody mentioned that the dealer could give the Swift by 2 weeks in Hyderabad.

Hi Music_SWIFT,

i ve finanlised on Vista VX QJD but still wanted to give it a try with SWIFT and been to AUTOFIN to check on waiting periods for SWIFT VDI.

The moment i posed the Question to SE he immediately answers 6 Months Min for VDI. I asked him can you assure that then he says he cant.

And i think ZDI should have longer waiting time. Again this is my experience.

May be other dealers can get you the same a little faster.

Historically both Swift and Dezire would have a waiting period of 6-7 months (while booking) but mostly people get delivery within 4-5 months. This is because many people cancel their booking in the intermediate period, either fed up with waiting or a new option (launch) happening in the next few months.

This is an artificial demand created by Suzuki to give its other less popular brands a chance. Many people will go for a Ritz seeing the waiting period of the Swift. Petrols are a different story however this season.

Top Bottom