How Do I Clean a Black Car on Daily Basis?

Thread Starter #17
Well i would like to share my car washing and polishing experience at 3M here in pune.

They Cleaned my car thoroughly then applied 3M Wax polish to the surface and glass cleaner to the window glasses and my car was looking smoking hot!

But one of the guys told me that there are some hard water stains on your car, so i asked if there is a way i can remove them? he said nothing can be done..just to scare me off! i asked him for suggestion he said go for 3M Car Rub package.

So my question is: do new cars really need Rubbing? i think in the process of rubbing they cut some microns of paint to make it glow and shine.

lxi.

Suspended
Hehe. Snazzysourabh, If you want to thank, Do add to my Reputation.
Which is the second button on the Left after my post.

depends on how bad the problem is, i would rather start using simpler techniques of cleaning and then employ the more abrasive ones if needed, please send pics of the hard water stains if u can.

Aah finally bumped up to this thread.All the trials and tribulations of keeping a black car clean.Well since the experts have already spoken out so I don't really need to say anything.Except,when I wash my black indica and then wax it,its simply priceless.:biggrin:

Will I buy any other colour other than black in my life,the answer is big NOOOOO.:biggrin:

lxi.

Suspended
Will I buy any other colour other than black in my life,the answer is big NOOOOO.
Thats nice.
When I asked my parents that-
"Can I buy a Black Honda City, The answer was also big NOOO. (Just the difference was that you are going to get black and I am with White)

Aah finally bumped up to this thread.All the trials and tribulations of keeping a black car clean.Well since the experts have already spoken out so I don't really need to say anything.Except,when I wash my black indica and then wax it,its simply priceless.:biggrin:

Will I buy any other colour other than black in my life,the answer is big NOOOOO.:biggrin:
Ahh Xover has a black indica, didnt know that, can you please direct me to your thread kind sir?
Also Sir we are 'amateurs' here making comments would be nice to know from the 'professional's too [;)], look forward to know more about your indica cleaning !

Thread Starter #25
Ahh Xover has a black indica, didnt know that, can you please direct me to your thread kind sir?
Also Sir we are 'amateurs' here making comments would be nice to know from the 'professional's too [;)], look forward to know more about your indica cleaning !

haha iron rock you are funny [:D]

i was serious guys [;)]
i actually meant that Xover is known for his love/passion for cars(read as Tata), he surely can bring some insight which can help us poor souls deal with our black beauties(err white in case of lxi)

Hi Friends good thread,

Experts I have a concern or a question rather, I used to park my car on road earlier without cover, now since I ve started to put on cover I would like to know few things.

1. Will the cover cause any scratch to front windshield?
2. Will it allow normal heat dissipation Inside & Out.

Am lil relaxed about putting on the cover because of the leaves & crow waste spoiling the beauty of my car, now lil worried about scratch if it would cause any..

Experts please share your view on it. Correct me if my view is wrong.

Drive Safe.
Santosh.V
[cheers]

I have a black car and gets it cleaned two to three times in a week. For the days in between, I do a quick brush using Jopasu duster at the end of the day. This hardly takes 5-10 minutes.

Planning to do a shampoo wash and waxing once in a month.

Hi Friends good thread,

Experts I have a concern or a question rather, I used to park my car on road earlier without cover, now since I ve started to put on cover I would like to know few things.

1. Will the cover cause any scratch to front windshield?
2. Will it allow normal heat dissipation Inside & Out.

Am lil relaxed about putting on the cover because of the leaves & crow waste spoiling the beauty of my car, now lil worried about scratch if it would cause any..

Experts please share your view on it. Correct me if my view is wrong.

Drive Safe.
Santosh.V
[cheers]
Buy a good quality car cover which reflects heat out rather than transmits heat in(unless ur car also doubles up as a microwave [;)]), when you start the car on a warm day , open all glasses and ventilate enough before starting the ac. As long as the cover is of good quality and kept relatively clean it shouldnt cause any harm to the car

Top Bottom