How Did You Discover TAI?

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Well, Just a 2 month old member here and really enjoying myself with so many new people, something new to learn each day. This is how eventually a great forum evolves. I was a offline visitor to TAI and the reason I visited was to read Dr. Mudhan's Honda City thread.

My passion for cars made me begin a new inning by enrolling myself here on a random visit. Ever since I have joined, I honestly found TAI to be far liberal, qualitatively very good and respectful towards suggestions by members.

Thanks to Vibhor for such a nice idea of bringing us all together.

Regards

Akash

Last edited:
A google search for Tata Zest test drive and ownership review brought me here and found myself wanting to get involved in the discussion so became a TAIger [:D]

Yeah, reviving an old thread! [:D]

I found TAI last year while searching for the Safari Storme review, and I found one written by none other than our TSIVipul Saaarji [lol]. I started reading more and more threads on the forum, and finally took the plunge to join this November. It has been a great journey till now.

I came to this forum while searching for Grand i10. No other automotive forums were having a detailed discussion on Grand i10 at those time. Still remembering Parth's ownership review of his Grand Asta.

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
Writing and sharing of resource is not new to me as I am a blogger and own many blogs like ‘Gather and Treasure’, ‘If Only They Could Talk’ … but writing about an Automobile is new to me and I was so inspired by my car ALBUS to share such information to others.

Google search brought out one Indian auto forum – the Team BHP and I applied for my membership. The process failed indicating ‘information provided not enough ‘and I felt really insulted.

I was searching for respectful alternative forums to reflect my passion and potentiality. I became member of two other forums TAI & GH, but somehow my conscious told me to stick on with TAI.

I must say, I feel it as my own and always boosted by moderators, my well-wishers / friends belongs to this TAI family.

God bless you all.

Regards,
Dr MUDHAN

Nairrk

Honoured Member
I too was surfing in Team-bhp especially the Motorbikes section and been discussing there since last few days. Inorder to elaborate my searching for a right scooter I googled for more forums and landed here.!!

Was in search of installing a Tachometer in my friends car and I was sent a link to the thread in this forum so to continue the interaction and also learn further, I became a member. [:)]

Randomly browsed through various car forums. Finally found two good forums. Applied for membership in both and got accepted in TAI and but got rejected in the other forum. Finally after 4 months, I am very happy to be in part of the forum which has more transparency and more involvements of all the members than the other one. A big hats off to the Moderators for maintaining such a wonderful forum open to all.

I was searching for a proper review of RE Classic 350 and couldn't find one in the Internet and atlast i ended up searching TSIVipul Sir's review on this Automotive forum which was more useful during the purchase of my RE Classic 350 and it also motivated me to buy one.

And still i had the eagerness to know about the automotive so joined here a year before to know much about the automotive industry and to share many things about automobiles.

Top Bottom