How Did You Discover TAI?

Thread Starter #16

350Z

Core Team
Just curious, which car’s review were you looking for, when you stumbled upon TAI?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Invited through mail and felt very pleased to see the invitation and very happily joined .
It happened when I was trying to join other forum and was denied and was very furious about their attitude and in the mean time to see a invitation from TAI was very pleasing and touching. I intent to write more but due to my work I couldn't do it more frequently .thank you all for that invitation .

It happened when I was trying to join other forum and was denied and was very furious about their attitude and in the mean time to see a invitation from TAI was very pleasing and touching.
I've devoted myself to TAI now.

Well,AMG had posted a link on another forum. It read 'forum' too, so I immediately clicked on it. I registered almost immediately. At first it didn't seem good :sorry:, but when I changed theme to Blue, and continued browsing, I loved it. AMG is one of the best friends I've ever had. I wouldn't be typing this right now if it weren't for him. In fact, he introduced me to a Scale model forum (of which he is not a member) which I joined, and is of great help to me.

Long live Vibhor, Long live AMG, Long live all members of TAI and Longer Grow TAI!

Was browsing looking for some reviews of a few cars. Found TAI and registration was a joy. At somebody allows people to register without asking or a big story for a reason to join!! This was one of the points I was really impressed with TAI.
I found out TAI through Google search. I was very keen to join such forums from long time.

Leave all the crap behind now I am very proud to be Member of TAI and happy sharing my info and getting help from others. [clap]
Really appreciates the moderators effort.[cheers]

Thread Starter #24

350Z

Core Team
Let the bygones be bygones. It is the happiest thing for us that all members are enjoying and having a pleasant stay at The Automotive India. We assure to keep this spirit up, always. [thumbsup]

Drive Safe,
350Z

After couple of months, wanted to know somethng about HIDs and googgled and landed here.I am very happy now. [cheers]

I found out TAI through Google search. I was very keen to join such forums from long time.

Leave all the crap behind now I am very proud to be Member of TAI and happy sharing my info and getting help from others.
Really appreciates the moderators effort.

Leave all the crap behind now I am very proud to be Member of TAI and happy sharing my info and getting help from others. [clap]
Really appreciates the moderators effort.[cheers]
well said dude

Let the bygones be bygones. It is the happiest thing for us that all members are enjoying and having a pleasant stay at The Automotive India. We assure to keep this spirit up, always. [thumbsup]

Drive Safe,
350Z
again well said [clap] let us be a community which will stand together in joys and worries [cheers]

AMG

Suspended
I've devoted myself to TAI now.

Well,AMG had posted a link on another forum. It read 'forum' too, so I immediately clicked on it. I registered almost immediately. At first it didn't seem good :sorry:, but when I changed theme to Blue, and continued browsing, I loved it. AMG is one of the best friends I've ever had. I wouldn't be typing this right now if it weren't for him. In fact, he introduced me to a Scale model forum (of which he is not a member) which I joined, and is of great help to me.

Long live Vibhor, Long live AMG, Long live all members of TAI and Longer Grow TAI!
@ arkin
buddy stop [embarass] me.

And you make me feel like I am the scale model guru of this forum. :lol!:

google.

i started to to search through forums exactly an year ago. to buy my first new car.

most of them through google was c**** or t***. former was easy to join but not so much dynamic and in later one my registration request was rejected 5 times for some language problems or due to short of stories , i think my english too bad. so i quite all those.
this year exactly after one year i searched again and found TAI on first of page, clicked ,easy registration and recieved a warm welcome. feel so good.

Top Bottom