How and When Did Your Car Got Its First Damage?

Happened about one month after buying my new ride, Vehicle was parked in parking space outside my hospital and a patients attendant collapsed and fall over bonnet of my car. Got a small impression but i decided not to remove it. Kuch dent achhe hote hain

That is so sad to hear. First of all my car is not in a good shape, but I have never damaged my car ince I have had it, nor has anyone else damaged it since I have had it. I bought it used though, and it did come with a few dents here and there.

Was on a long trip (2000km+) and had my first dent on my car. Happened in Andhra Pradesh near Tirupati.

Angular of an auto which was extended 12 inches beyond it's body, dinged my car on left quarter panel. 3 lanes merged into single one creating a narrow bottle neck, Auto driver from extreme left rushed into this narrow suddenly and dinged my car. This guy's number plate was heavily rusted and barely recognisable.

When i told the police, they told me to move on or they'll pin this on me. They literally told me that car is registered to another state and I am not from their caste so they are not bothered about it. Just because the auto driver belonged to their caste they just let him go.

I didn't even wanted money from the driver, I just wanted an apology from driver and agree it is his fault. Auto driver had a very bad attitude, if I was not with my parents, I would have certainly thrown him a beating of his lifetime.

my car's first damage was really heart breaking..
It Happened on the same day and same hour of delivery.
we took delivery of our Innova on 15 may 2013.
I was driving, Just after showroom there was a narrow street, where a truck suppling milk was standing on left side covering full left lane, I did not have idea of Innova's power and body width, I just released clutch slowly and was trying to take car on right lane, Innova went and hit truck, it broke left headlight assembly and left fender got cut.

we took it to showroom again, they took 1 hour and repaired it, and said wait for 1 month, let all the documents get prepared then we will claim insurance.
this moment was really heart breaking.[cry]

Oops and Recovery

Hi,
Im new to the forum, and this is my first post too.

My pony is a zen estilo (new mdoel- now obsolete), and just recently had a minor error of judgement , riding the rear end into a pillar.

Result: nice undulated hatch door, and broken rear wind shield![frustration]

But no one should cry over spilt milk, so set it right again, with a new glass, but no change to the new contours, left it as is because my son is learning (L plate).

our friendly neighbourhood mechanic helped take the poor estilo for repairs and had it delivered back to our home by evening.

Minor error cost me Rs 2900 (I didn't invoke the insurance as it involved an L plate..) total plus the petrol the mechanic drove around with (plenty but I didnt bother to ask).

So I thought an admission of such minor oops is a good starting point. Thanks for reading.

Top Bottom