How About a Night Drive?

Thread Starter #1
Hey guys,
How about a night-out with our prized possessions, may be in the first week of march?

When : Friday the 4th of March or Saturday the 5th.

Where : A drive down to Maddur coffee day or Nandi-hills (most common places I could think off). Please do add your suggestions.

Time : Leave around 10 or 11 P.M and return by 5 A.M. I know this sounds crazy, but something different [;)]

What say, guys?

350Z

Core Team
A meet from 11PM to 5AM? That sounds as a freaky idea but it should be fun. Let's see how many member opt for it. I doubt if there will be many though.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I think Nandi Hills access road is closed during night.
At night Maddur CCD is reached in 1hour. That leaves 4 hours of contact time.

Sounds good Avindu, Count me in.

If all TAI memember of Bangalore are ready for this short night hangout, we can consider this as Annual Bangalore Meet 2010 :stupid:
If we can plan at night 10PM we can visit Mc Donalds near Maddur and I prefer Barista over CCD [cheers].
@350Z: It's a freaky idea to drive at night, but the fun level is totally different. We used to visit Maddur (70Kms frm Bangalore) in our bikes monthly once. After purchasing car I have visited only twice in 5 months time, but i've tell group of bikes is more fun than car for short distance ride. Most of the imported bikes and cars we can see revving towards red-line on Saturday early mornings between NICE road and Maddur.

Great idea Avindu , should be real fun , plan something like this on a Saturday night!

I have enjoyed many nights at ECR with my friends!

Thread Starter #6
A meet from 11PM to 5AM? That sounds as a freaky idea but it should be fun. Let's see how many member opt for it. I doubt if there will be many though.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yeah, it sure is, but trust me, its more fun driving in the night than day time. We have gone to Maddur CCD, umpteen times and never tired of it.
Hope, some of us can make it.

I think Nandi Hills access road is closed during night.
At night Maddur CCD is reached in 1hour. That leaves 4 hours of contact time.
Nope, its open. After the two-wheeler accident that happened, they did close it for a while, buy some of my friends went last week. Yeah, as you mentioned, we have atleast 4 hours to spend together. May be can play Cards - Poker or Uno [:)]

Sounds good Avindu, Count me in.

If all TAI memember of Bangalore are ready for this short night hangout, we can consider this as Annual Bangalore Meet 2010 :stupid:
If we can plan at night 10PM we can visit Mc Donalds near Maddur and I prefer Barista over CCD [cheers].
@350Z: It's a freaky idea to drive at night, but the fun level is totally different. We used to visit Maddur (70Kms frm Bangalore) in our bikes monthly once. After purchasing car I have visited only twice in 5 months time, but i've tell group of bikes is more fun than car for short distance ride. Most of the imported bikes and cars we can see revving towards red-line on Saturday early mornings between NICE road and Maddur.
Good to know that Nofate. I have been there many times too on my bike, especially to get a glimpse of those super bikes [;)]. Lets see how many of us can make it. I'll update this thread by end of this month again.

Great idea Avindu , should be real fun , plan something like this on a Saturday night!

I have enjoyed many nights at ECR with my friends!
Yeah, it definitely is fun to drive around in the night. I have heard a lot about ECR road, especially the scenic drive, with the beach on one side. My uncle lives in Pondy, so when I come over to meet him the next, will surely let you know. We can take our cars for a spin.

Update : There is a place called 'Kanva Reservior' approx 80Kms from Bangalore and before we reach Maddur. The view early morning is breath taking. So, if you guys are game for this night out, we can head here as well.

Last edited:
Is this meet happened guys??????[cry]
This would have real fun very enjoyable than day time.
We can do whatever we want the road is ours[;)].

Hahahahah Rajvel,

Your post made me laugh like anything especially this almost 1-1/2years passed which is like a Suspense horror movie part one "Evil dead" then after 2 years " Evil dead" part II starts, hahahahhahahhahha[lol] hey was just joking

Even I too get the doubt is that meet happened or not where these people have gone ??

Top Bottom