• 28th April 2012

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Open for any day

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Not available for the meet

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Great initiative Sethu. [clap]

I am out of town on the weekend of 21st and 22nd. I will not be able to attend the meet this time.

If at all you plan on the weekend of 28th and 29th, I would love to attend.

Thread Starter #50
is the meet going to take place? Dont make it like the first Chennai meet of TAI.
I do not know what happend to first meet. But I love to make it. But it seems most of the member are opting for different date.

I had opted for 28th hoping every one should be able to make it.

Just a fast question. How about just meeting some where in chennai itself on 13th. being that is Tamil new year hope every one might be on leave, So just let us meet at Muttukadu around 4pm [ just to beat the sun during day time]

Pls. I do not know to how many people this might reach.

We have posted photos and write ups of the first meet between 2 cars and 2 people. Its somewhere on this page area only. Hope mods will get the link to that thread. Its ok for me on 28th afternoon onwards and on 29th anytime.

Thread Starter #53
its very sad that only two were able to make it at that time.

But this time let us make it grand gala. Let us meet up atleast with minimum of 10. That is the reason I thought if it is going to be difficult to make it out of town why dont we guys atleast make it some where locally. Hope it should be possible for every one. Even if we are in a busy shedule we can spare some time in the evening and meet.

Actually my office is in Ennore and I have weekly holiday on wednesday only. So except wednesday anyday would be diffificult for me. I thought of availing leave on the day we are planning to meet.

In case if we are planning for evening pls let us plan accordingly. So that I can come to office on that day on car so that I can directly meet u guys.

Chennai Friends. Come on.. Let us make it.

350Z

Core Team
I am IN on 22nd. What about members like "cooldhaya" and "saravanaprasad",they were the guys who used to make it to the meet everytime. Any idea about them?
Hasn’t Dhaya confirmed? I think Ilango can get in touch with him for the confirmation.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Just now logged on to TAI after a long time , Nice initiative Sethu, But sorry could n't join as i am out of country and will not be back until august.
Anyways have a nice time together. If possible we will meet next time.

Thread Starter #56
Friends.

Only possibility for me is 28th. I'll be busy till then and free for couple of days and again next may fully I will be busy.

So pls confirm. I would like to meet as much as friends in this meat..

Sethu, any update?
I cannot join this meeting as I'm travelling to my hometown this evening, but quite interested to know about meet.

Thread Starter #59
Still it is pending freind. Iam very eager to meet up. Since it is already saturday I dont think ppl may not be able to make it.

How about May day. hope every one will be on leave shall we meet.

Iam ready for may 1st.

Iam PMing my mobile. if you are in pls call me. Any one reading this msg pls PM me. I will provide the no. or you can PM ur number I will call you.

As of no May 1st, Road side park near mahabs at 8 am. we will go upto mahabs have breakfast there. after that drive down to pondy or return back and spend time at some resort/vgp/mgm/muttukadu with lunch and retrun.

Hope this takes off.

Top Bottom