Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Not available for the meet

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1

sethumurugan

Honoured Member
Hi TAI'zens

I just gone thru the automotive meets section and found the last meet was in jun/jul 2011. Why don't we meet and share our experiences and have a look/explore our rides..

Generally, I do such kind of initiatives [ from my office ] for gatherings.. This is my first initiative with TAI. So simply we will meet somewhere in Chennai. And next time we all have a long trip if everything permits.

Pls give your suggestions/ideas.

Sethu

Vishwas

Hi Sethumurugan nice initiative to make a meet!

To inform members from Chennai, Send a PM to all of them, they will reply.

Thread Starter #3

sethumurugan

Honoured Member
Precisely i was looking in that only in members list. Should I have to send one by one or is there any way where I can send in bunch?

Any thanks for info.

350Z

Core Team
Precisely i was looking in that only in members list. Should I have to send one by one or is there any way where I can send in bunch?

Any thanks for info.
You can send message to maximum five members at the same time. Just separate their username with semi colon (;) in the recipient field.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5

sethumurugan

Honoured Member
You send message to maximum five members at the same time. Just separate their username with semi colon (;) in the recipient field.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hi

I have tried to send message for nearly 10 members as you have mentioned in two sets. Most of the members are choosed the option of not to receive messages. So I could not succeed sending messages.

Any suggstion to reach Chennai memmbers? I have nearly 128 members' name in nearly 25 batches seperated with semicolons. I just paused the process.

Sethu

350Z

Core Team
I have tried to send message for nearly 10 members as you have mentioned in two sets. Most of the members are choosed the option of not to receive messages. So I could not succeed sending messages.
I think the reason could be Rookie Rank Holders who cannot access Private Messenger before crossing post count of 10.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #13

sethumurugan

Honoured Member
Hey friends,

That was positive replies[thumbswink]..

Tentative Location
Somewhere in ECR. We have to make sure that we should have enought space for parking our rides without disturbing others. Some places in mind was
  • Somewhere next to Muttukadu or muttukadu itself
  • The road side park in ECR before tiger caves.
  • Kovalam beach [ I have n't been to this place before, But i guess this could be nice place]
Tentative Date
Any Saturdays in April [ assuming all places might be less crowded, even for that matter if everyone accepts we can even meet on some week days ]

Tentative time
Between 4 to 6 [ so that we can share cool look on everybody's ride ]

I have not organized such kind of forum based meetings earlier [ Yes I do organize get together, but mostly among office colleagues or college friends were I/we can take lot of liberties.]
So I might need some :help: as suggestions, ideas etc.

Once again thanks guys for the +ive responses.

Should we have to wait for some minimum number of members for finalizing?

Mods: Please add poll for date 7th Apr / 14th Apr / 21st Apr / 28th Apr.

Guys, I'll not be available on 14th Apr.

Top Bottom