Hot scoops on Mahindras!

Nice to see Mahindra improving their products day by day.

I too like the scorpio,wish it had the stepney on the rear(5th) door with a proper size cover,would have looked great.

Thread Starter #20
I too like the scorpio,wish it had the stepney on the rear(5th) door with a proper size cover,would have looked great.
seriously! but judging by the squeaking & rattling of a safari's tailgate (because of the weight of the tyre) & considering that in the NEW safari, tata is placing the spare tyre under the floor, i think this is a more practical option.

Nice to see Mahindra improving their products day by day.

Yeah that is the traditional symbol of an SUV!![:D]
I agree guys, but then it would add squeaking and rattling sound from tailgate like Safari, which surely looks awesome and a perfect symbol of SUV,but i dont think mahindra would do that, infact even safari might get its tailgate beneath the seats like scorpio.

seriously! but judging by the squeaking & rattling of a safari's tailgate (because of the weight of the tyre) & considering that in the NEW safari, tata is placing the spare tyre under the floor, i think this is a more practical option.

absolutely mate.

But in my SAFARI i have not experienced any squeaking and rattling sound till now!! Hope it remains like this itself!![:D]

But in case of a flat tyre its very difficult removing the spare tyre from beneath right?? Anybody experienced this??

350Z

Core Team
raj_5004 said:
Correct, But SUV looks in-complete without a wheel on rear.
However this is just a mindset of people, Including me.

cooldhaya said:
But in case of a flat tyre its very difficult removing the spare tyre from beneath right?? Anybody experienced this??
Valid Point.
But it should not really be a problem because one has to just loose the nuts and bolts.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #24
removing from beneath involves loosening a nut usually in the boot. as you loosen the nut, the stepney comes down. removing the stepney from the holder is a tough job though. also since the tyre is underneath, it will be covered in dirt/dust or muck, so be prepared to dirty your hands!

Mahindra adds six new features to Scorpio

Mahindra & Mahindra recently added six new features to its successful Scorpio - the SUV that made Mahindra a trusted name among the urban audience. The new features include: Speed Alert, Blue vision headlamps, Bluetooth connectivity with 2-Din audio, Front speakers with tweeters, Twin-pod instrument cluster, and Dual airbags.

1.jpg

Features in detail:

Speed alert: The nest time you cross the preset speed limit in this new Scorpio, the Speed alert sounds an alarm, reminding you to slow down.

Blue vision headlamps: Designed to take the stress out of night driving, Blue Vision bulbs ensure better visibility in the dark.

Bluetooth connectivity with 2-Din audio: Now you can connect to your mobile right from the steering wheel, which means you don’t have to let your hands wander in search for the button.

Front speakers with tweeters: The front speakers come with built-in tweeters. Greatly improving the quality of music.

Twin-pod instrument cluster: The sporty dials and the choice of colours of the display makes it easier for you to keep a watch in day as well night driving.

Dual airbags: Two airbags have been installed for the driver and the co-passenger.

carwale

Yeah quite an old news. I was wondering how long mahindra will be giving frequent updates. I think raj and other old scorpio owners will be missing these updates. When is the all new scorpio expected?

Top Bottom