Horrifying Accidents on NH-7

Thread Starter #16
It seemed to have screeched to a halt, only to ram the slow moving DCM.
I feel bad for the deceased Swift guy's family.

Thread Starter #18
I saw his sandals, glasses and blood stains in the car, finding it difficult to catch sleep. I may see the cars tomorrow also, on the way back to Bangalore.

I saw his sandals, glasses and blood stains in the car, finding it difficult to catch sleep.
i feel you are quite disturbed because of that sight. Try to forget it and i would suggest you to keep away from such sights. I know such accidents are common on highways and its impossible to keep yourself away, but dont get into the details(interior pics which usually are blood stained) of such mishaps.

Thread Starter #21
Well, I'm a quite calm and bold person, so I just had a glass of juice, felt normal and slept. I just returned back, and on the return journey, I did pass the scene,but no traumatic feelings. More than his blood/belongings, I feel real intrigued by the fact that he could have survived the incident without even serious injuries, had he worn his seat belt.

Well, I'm a quite calm and bold person, so I just had a glass of juice, felt normal and slept. I just returned back, and on the return journey, I did pass the scene,but no traumatic feelings. More than his blood/belongings, I feel real intrigued by the fact that he could have survived the incident without even serious injuries, had he worn his seat belt.
last year my uncle had a fatal mishap on NH6. He lost his life for the reason that he wasnt wearing the seat belt. His esteem was hit by a mini truck(head on).

Thread Starter #23
last year my uncle had a fatal mishap on NH6. He lost his life for the reason that he wasnt wearing the seat belt. His esteem was hit by a mini truck(head on).
That's very sad Akash. I used to feel angry when I'd see someone not wearing his seat belt, but now, I rather have a sense of pity for them.

sriharsha said:
one thing which i failed to undestand. how come both the cars have taken the impact on the same side? ie., from the pics one can tell that the swift's right was hit. also the Dzire's right was hit. in case of a head-on collision, this is quite impossible.

Look closer. Swift's left was hit, DZire's right was hit.
Hey come on guys dont be foolois[anger]

Obviously both cars Right side will be damaged in an head on collision. I mean both driver side will be hit. see the pic in news paper

Think properly[cry]

Last edited:
This is why i feel SUV'S are relatively safer than hatches and sedans. The occupants of the Scorpio are still alive!

Feeling bad for the deceased , may their souls R.I.P.

If members remember i too have been involved in an accident in a Swift , and am lucky to be still alive![:)]

Top Bottom