Horrible Experience with Vardajyoti Automobiles Meerut

Thread Starter #1
In May of 2010 after selling off my Hyundai Tucson, i decided to get a Chevy cruze for myself.

The Meerut dealer Vardajyoti automobile didnt have the LTZ MT with them and asked me to book the car as soon as i can. Instead of booking it with them i got a Black cruze from Regent motors Faridabad ( a terrific experience with them though).

After 5000kms, i took it for the first free service. Got my car back with horrible scratches on my front bumper and my Number plate. I didn't say anything and came home.

At around 7500 kms, my turbo lost its coupling on the highway. Car refused to climb above 50kmph. Took it again to the A.S.S they kept my car for 2 days, returned rectified but with the engine malfunction light still on and a Code ( the code is for the engine problem) on the M.I.D. [frustration] They said Apne aap chala jaayega But i insisted and made them keep the car for another 3 days finally getting it done.

Now unfortunately i met with an Accident and my cruze lost her rear wheel, the Axle, rear bumper and the right rear panel.
After 3 frustrating months i got my car back without a spare wheel, No parking sensors and a terrible paintwork.
I refused to take it back like this. So they kept it again for 2 weeks got the parking sensors done and gave me a Tavera's wheel![frustration]
Although after lot of arguing and threats i got a Cruze's wheel and tyre.

They never have the engine oil for my car. Accidental repairs are pathetic, they cant even match black colour properly.

Once my car battery gave up, no roadside assistance was given by them as they did not have any person to attend my car. ( it was 6 in the evening)

About 5 days ago my car started overheating when i was in delhi. I took it to SHIVA motors Ghaziabad. They said the electrical sockets of the radiator fans have melted and i would need to replace the whole wiring and the fans.
As the parts were not available with them, they temporarily connected the fan and said i can reach meerut easily.
But these guys at vardajyoti said Fan badalne ki zarurat nahi hai sockets ko tight kar denge ( no need to change the fan , we will tighten up the sockets). When i said i need a new fan , they said i can have it but i would have to pay for it as it would not be covered under warranty.

This kind of attitude is compelling me to stay away from chevies , although they make fantastic cars but the A.S.S is Pathetic!

So many problems in such a short time. More than the dealer i think you have got a defective car! I also agree the dealership has been pathetic but the problems should not have occurred in first place IMHO.

Same story every where i see, one of the dealerships has closed here in Bangalore,but 2 days ago my friend got his Captiva serviced,except for a 36000 bill for suspension parts, interior cleaning ,etc the service is fine.
As for the code error which pops up on the display that mite be cos you have added some lights (observing it from your profile pic),my friend has hids on his cruz along with the fog light so that code error message will always be there & company says its common since the electrical 's have been played with.

Thread Starter #4
Same story every where i see, one of the dealerships has closed here in Bangalore,but 2 days ago my friend got his Captiva serviced,except for a 36000 bill for suspension parts, interior cleaning ,etc the service is fine.
As for the code error which pops up on the display that mite be cos you have added some lights (observing it from your profile pic),my friend has hids on his cruz along with the fog light so that code error message will always be there & company says its common since the electrical 's have been played with.
Yes i hve installed couple of DRLs and LED marking lights,but they are directly connected to the battery with separate switches.
The codes which i got were engine losing power and water in diesel, although i have got my diesel tank cleaned up . They pop up anytime!!
Then go off..

350Z

Core Team
That’s an awful experience which one wouldn’t expect after buying a car of this price. What higher-ups at G.M have to comment on this? There is a possibility of this model being a lemon. You should have not accepted the car when it was returned with poor condition from the first free service. I would also advice to prefer getting it serviced from somewhere in Delhi. Most of the times I have experienced that public dealing persons in U.P aren’t just professional enough.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
That’s an awful experience which one wouldn’t expect after buying a car of this price. What higher-ups at GM have to comment on this? There is a possibility of this model being a lemon. You should have not accepted the car when it was returned with poor condition from the first free service. I would also advice to prefer getting it serviced from somewhere in Delhi. Most of the times I have experienced that public dealing persons in U.P aren’t just professional enough.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Sent loads of mails to GM, no reply at all.
Yes even i am thinking of getting it serviced in either delhi or gurgaon.
They say all cruze's have problems like this. Especially the fan one.

Hmmm,Vardajyoti motors,Baghpat road 'Meerut',I have always stayed away from this dealership because its not only A.S.S. that is pathetic there,but they seems to be like they are forced to open the dealership here.
I am really sorry for what you have experienced,especially after buying a fantastic performer car 'Cruze'.
Well,in my views,your car may not have any problem but its the service center,next time onwards go to Noida,Delhi or Ghaziabad(Gurgaon is quite far too).
DON'T YOU KNOW HAND TALKING DEAR?Especially when you reside in Meerut(the city of fighting and quarreling for no reason people).If I would have been at your place then I would have slapped the hell out of the manager and SA'a on the above mentioned pathetic repair job and that spare tyre incident.

These incidents make me feel that although my corolla is a lac or two costlier than Cruze,but still she is not at all headache and Toyota service center is also quite good,just you need to get them tighten up in every alternate visit.

Thread Starter #8
Hmmm,Vardajyoti motors,Baghpat road 'Meerut',I have always stayed away from this dealership because its not only A.S.S. that is pathetic there,but they seems to be like they are forced to open the dealership here.
I am really sorry for what you have experienced,especially after buying a fantastic performer car 'Cruze'.
Well,in my views,your car may not have any problem but its the service center,next time onwards go to Noida,Delhi or Ghaziabad(Gurgaon is quite far too).
DON'T YOU KNOW HAND TALKING DEAR?Especially when you reside in Meerut(the city of fighting and quarreling for no reason people).If I would have been at your place then I would have slapped the hell out of the manager and SA'a on the above mentioned pathetic repair job and that spare tyre incident.

These incidents make me feel that although my corolla is a lac or two costlier than Cruze,but still she is not at all headache and Toyota service center is also quite good,just you need to get them tighten up in every alternate visit.
Dude, how do u think i would have responded to all this!?
They are literally scared of my car! But its of no bloody use.
I cant tell you what all i have done with them over here.!

Dude, how do u think i would have responded to all this!?
They are literally scared of my car! But its of no bloody use.
I cant tell you what all i have done with them over here.!
Haha,now that's like a man.But dear still that is also not enough..
simple rule it is:-
First of all go through words....failed..
Then go through hands....failed..
Then go legal way....failed..
Then STAY AT HOME WITH THE CAR..
So now you know what you have to do,go legal way,scare them off of consumer court(but those DRLs of your car can go against you in the case),if they still don't respond then go to the court..still no action,then live with the car the way it is as now you are helpless but only because you have came into the battle ground without sufficient weapons.

If you want service here in Meerut then you will get it only by the 'FORCED/SCARED' way,if you are calm here then you won't get the service,instead your brain will get serviced.That's the reason people here say to new comers "yeh Meerut hai(This is Meerut)".[:D]

Top Bottom