<Honk> <Honk> New TAI-Ger Here

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I have been following TAI forum as an external member for sometime now. This forum has really helped me in getting lot of experience tips from problems to reviews. I thank all of you, and I am happy to be a part of TAI, the exclusive platform for petrol heads, and oil burners.
I live in Namma Bengaluru. Road trips, and off road trip always excites me. To break it down into smaller fragments: Photography, Cycling, Biking and travelling, are the things which keeps me going.
my motorworld is at the verge of undergoing a sea of change, as i plan to buy a good hatch for myself, for which i need help from TAI-gers, to help me shortlist.

Re: <Honk> <Honk> New TAIger here

Arvin, welcome to The Automotive India and wish you a good stay here.
Pour in your requirements needed for your hatchback purchase the members are here to support you the best buy you can have for yourself.

Mr. Arvin,
Welcome to The Automotive India. Have a great long pleasant stay here.

Hi Arvin, welcome to TAI! Please, feel free to ask us anything related to hatches. Im not a car guru but do have a teenage boy's enthusiasm coupled with a lot of knowledge about cars [:D]

...my motorworld is at the verge of undergoing a sea of change, as i plan to buy a good hatch for myself...
Welcome to TAI Arvin and welcome to the world of steering a something substantial. Here are a few tips:
1. LEARN driving in a car other than your new Car.
2. Give priority to SAFETY (whatever is available in the segment of your choice) while choosing a car.
3. Do NOT get bogged down TOO MUCH with mileage. 1 or 2 kmpl difference does not give you returns as given by the safety in a Car's design.
4. Do NOT let the accessories ALONE decide the Car.
5. Test Drive as many cars as possible.
6. You WILL be caught between Mind and Heart at one point. As this is your first car, seek your Parents' guidance. None of us know you better than them.

Good luck and advance wishes for thousands of happy miles.

Thread Starter #6

Thanks guys; I really feel at home here. [clap]

Welcome to TAI Arvin and welcome to the world of steering a something substantial. Here are a few tips:
1. LEARN driving in a car other than your new Car.
2. Give priority to SAFETY (whatever is available in the segment of your choice) while choosing a car.
3. Do NOT get bogged down TOO MUCH with mileage. 1 or 2 kmpl difference does not give you returns as given by the safety in a Car's design.
4. Do NOT let the accessories ALONE decide the Car.
5. Test Drive as many cars as possible.
6. You WILL be caught between Mind and Heart at one point. As this is your first car, seek your Parents' guidance. None of us know you better than them.

Good luck and advance wishes for thousands of happy miles.
Thanks a lot Vijay, I have learnt driving [:)] its just that i did not own one till now. And like you mentioned, yes i am caught in between my mind and heart. Heart says European mind says Japanese, instinct says Korean. I am torn between these three.
I will soon share a detailed post on my shortlist.

Thread Starter #13
<Honk> <Honk> Hi Arvin!:biggrin:

Be nice to cars - for Bangalore, buy a hatch with good ground clearance.:wink:

Any help anytime, do get in touch with us Moderators.

And oh, welcome to The Automotive India <Honk>!

Regards,
Sam
Hi Sam,
Thanks a lot [:)] sure will get in touch.

Top Bottom