Honda Sues Hyundai For Copying Design. Verna Fluidic Getting Discontinued? (Rumor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Honda Files Case Against Hyundai – Fluidic Verna Being Discontinued?

whenever i see my carbon grey from above i always liked it, but now when i saw this silver verna, the front looks weird especially the head lights.
the rear portion from top seems similar to me. and that honda city's anthena has now come in my to buy list.

Honda has filed a case against Hyundai because hyundai has incorporated a few designs from Honda.
eg : The steering wheel in hyundai Verna is somewhat same like that of the Honda City.

Honda has filed a case against Hyundai because hyundai has incorporated a few designs from Honda.
eg : The steering wheel in hyundai Verna is somewhat same like that of the Honda City.
Do we have a concrete evidence about this? Please share across the forum if available; I think most of us are eager to see if there is any.

wow. first some one said the rear looks like honda and hence honda filled a case, next some one said side profile and hence filed case and now the steering wheel?

what next?

350Z

Core Team

Thread Closed. There is no point in continuing the discussion further unless the integrity of the information is confirmed.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom