Honda Stunner CBF Report: Now SOLD

Thread Starter #1
Its been 3year that i learnt how to ride bike. It was when i entered into engg, i felt the need of a bike(Before that i used to zoom on Scooty). My uncle gave me riding lessons and i was given a Hero Honda Splendour+ for college use since i had no demands of any particular model. I actually wsnt a fan of bikes then. After using the good old Splendour for a year, i now liked bikes and especially the ones with muscles. But again, handling the heavier ones with 150cc+ hearts wasnt my cup nof tea. So from here began my search for a macho looking 110 or 125cc bike. And it ended soon on Honda Stunner CBF. My dad wanted to gift me the bike on my birthday but it being moonths away i demanded for an advance birthday present which he readily gave me[:D]. It was 9th Feb i went to the nearest Honda dealer Sudarshan Honda and booked my Black beast. I had to wait for 3days since the Self+Disc model was not in stock.
Finally on 12Feb i got my Stunning Stunner delivered.
It costed me Rs.58000/- on road.
This bike, to me it seems, is the only one in its segment which suits even tall riders(6ft) like me. It is used by me from College to home and sometime for long road trips with my friends.
Till now clocked 3500kms since i rarely use it while i am home. The fuel efficiency is just ok ie 55-60kmpl, and this i usually get since i never get too fast or rash with my bike, i know my limits.
The engine is really smooth and silent just ike the other Hondas. 100kmph is the max speed i have gone upto and getting to that speed on this bike is not very difficult. It lets you clock that speed without much effort.

Accessories Installed-

Dual horn- OEM Horn + Minda since i am a fan of dual note.
Silver Radium on rims

Dealership Report-

Since my college is abt 100km away from my home, i dont get my bike serviced from the dealer i bought it from. Theres a Honda dealer near my college Kamdhenu Motors.
This is the worst Honda SS i have ever came across. If you are getting your bike serviced here, be ready for a new upcoming problem with it.
The lesser i speak about these Kamdhenu guys the better it would be. My friend purchased A stunner from these guys and i was shocked to know what they about the bike. They dont even know the BHP figure of the bike. Pathetic.
So i stopped getting my bike serviced at Kamdhenu and switched back to the Sudarshan Motors from whom i bought my bike. They are really good and fast at service.

My Verdict- A nice bike for newbies. And the new refreshed model with tacho makes it more desirable. I am really happy with my choice[cheers]

Pics attached.

Attachments

Thread Starter #3
Dont know about bangalore but it can be seen in good numbers here i maharashtra.

Hey Akash!

Nice ownership report & good to hear that you are happy with your choice!

But In chennai, I almost didn't find any bikes!

Here everyone goes with CBZ or Karizma!

Thread Starter #6
Thanks.
I think Stunner is a bit pricey 125cc. With a few more thosand bucks one can easily get a 150cc, and thats probably the reason for its low sales. But i find it the best looking 125cc bike in india.

Thread Starter #8
Thanks AHI, safety to me is the first priority, so will surely follow your advice.

@ALL- Guys i am really disappointed. 34 viewing, so many online since mornig but only 7 replies out of which 3 are mine, its really heart breaking. You take so much pain to write a review(even when you know you aint good at it) and you find the thread dead.

Thanks.
I think Stunner is a bit pricey 125cc. With a few more thosand bucks one can easily get a 150cc, and thats probably the reason for its low sales. But i find it the best looking 125cc bike in india.
It was best looking bike until last month in 125cc segment.

But after Pulsar 135LS, I feel it started facing heat!

Thread Starter #10
It was best looking bike until last month in 125cc segment.

But after Pulsar 135LS, I feel it started facing heat!
Very true. Its has tough rivals which have already proved themselves in the markets say for eg Pulsar which has been in a market for such a long time.

actually i love this bike!

there are plenty of stunners in patna.
good report and happy riding in the future!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #14
Isn't this bike available in 150CC also?
No, Stunner is available only in 2 versions with 125cc engine only. One is the carb one and the other PGMFi one.
But i think other countries(in Europe i think), they do have Stunner with 150cc heart.

Hey buddy nice and crisp report! I too love love this bike and i heard Stunner delivers good mileage even if driven rashly though i would not recommend it!

Your Stunner looks great in Black with those Silver radiums on rims! And yes as you said Stunner's are not found much on road because it is the costliest 125cc bike! With a few more thousands we can get a 150cc bike!

With the introduction of Pulsar 135LS the Stunner will start facing more heat from now!

Top Bottom