Honda Launches Refreshed Dio

Thread Starter #1
Japanese two-wheeler maker, Honda had launched its Indian division Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HSCI) launched the Honda Dio. The new Dio comes with a new front design and tail light arrangement. It will also feature Honda’s trademark braking system- ‘Combi Brake System’. Dio scooter now comes with a 110cc 8 BHP motor that claims 15 per cent higher fuel efficiency than before (55 kmpl). The scooter will be sport a price tag of Rs. 42,362, and will be available from end-February.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dio has always looked nice but has always not taken off ! Let's see what it does this time. Honda, telescopic front suspension please[frustration]!

The new dio looks nice,but still cannot take away the rush of Activa buyers.Lets see how much demand it can create this time.

Thread Starter #5
Dio ,due to its sporty and funky looks always being a favorite for young college going crowds,whereas the Activa for those belive in simple but efficient scooter.

Dio ,due to its sporty and funky looks always being a favorite for young college going crowds,whereas the Activa for those belive in simple but efficient scooter.
sorry to disagree but what i have seen lately is that activa has taken over the market as a perfect unisex gearless scooter where people from teenagers to elderly ones prefers this vehicle, which has good looks, honda ass, good pickup, spacious seats and underseat storage with decent FE and good ride.Dio, i havent seen much of its share in market rather avaitor is much more successful then dio as far as sales are concerned.

I didn't like the new dio at all. It totoally sucks in my opinion. The rear looks exactly like a scooty pept or so. The previous dio was far better in looks.
This will surely effect the sales coz all the dio's are mostly driven by youngsters who are behind looks. They will not prefer this & this could effect the sales.

Top Bottom