Honda Launches New Accord with Mild Facelift

Re: New Honda Accord Facelift in February 2011; Now Launched with a similar face!

the new model looks less aggressive to me than the previous one which had the killer look.

new one looks more subtle and i can almost compare it's body line to 1st gen sonata!

Re: New Honda Accord Facelift in February 2011; Now Launched with a similar face!

Commercial May not be, but the Accord is :)

Accord will continue to sell 200 units per month which is quite good considering its premium rate & luxury!

350Z

Core Team
Accord is indeed a fabulous luxury car but other than the refreshed front grille, what are the other noticeable changes? Anything new on the interiors? And Yes, Diesel version is highly required.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I still don understand the reason for this facelift! There are not much changes and Accord i believe is still the segment leader! If Honda brings diesel engines to India then they will sell like hot cakes for sure , just imagine a City or Civic in diesel , i would love to buy one for sure!

An Accord can give S-class like space and E-class like performance i guess and at much cheaper rate too!

Top Bottom