Honda Launches New Accord with Mild Facelift

Thread Starter #1
Honda is giving accord minor facelift next month. new accord will have new grill, bumpers, and 16/17 inch alloys. Engine options are set to remain the same with a 2.4-litre 4-cylinder with an output of 177bhp and a 3.5-litre V6 churning out as much as 271bhp.

Attachments

The new accord was spotted sometime back. The only difference which is easily visible is the new grill. I feel they should have redone the boot which to me lacks the grace of old gen accord!

350Z

Core Team
I simply love Honda Accord the way it is. My personal pick is the previous generation model, but the current one is not any bad either. Honda Accord (Especially New) is overflowing in Delhi like anything. In parking lots of an each Mall, You can easily spot at least five to ten of them. Honda might have considered providing a mild facelift as technique to remind and make their presence felt in the segment, which is going to get a stiffer competition soon.

Drive Safe,
350Z

they have already launched this facelift here and well, i was quite disappointed. i really dont like that chrome thingy beside the tailamps!

Thread Starter #10
re: New Honda Accord Facelift in February 2011; Now Launched with a similar face!

man i sat in new accord. it looks like a spaceship [clap] but its very very huge and not very practical for cities. but anyways, a great highway car!

re: New Honda Accord Facelift in February 2011; Now Launched with a similar face!

Umang has new Accord arrived in dealerships? You have got no pictures for us?

350Z

Core Team

Has new Honda Accord arrived on dealerships already?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Honda launches new 'Accord' with almost same resemblence as its old gen!!

NEW DELHI: Premium car-maker Honda Siel Cars India on Monday launched an upgraded version of its Accord luxury sedan, priced between Rs 19.60 lakh and Rs 25.41 lakh.

"Our belief in constantly upgrading our products based on customer feedback prompted this launch of an upgraded version of the 'Accord' with unique styling in combination with luxurious features," Honda Siel Cars India ( HSCI )) President and CEO Takashi Nagai said in a statement.

The 'Accord' has registered sales of over 25,000 units since its launch in India, he added.

The company had launched the 8th generation 'Accord' in May, 2008, with 2.4-litre and 3.5-litre engine options.

accord-new.jpg

The new 'Accord' will also be available in two options, a 2.4-litre version costing Rs 19.60-20.36 lakh and a 3.5-litre variant with a Rs 25.41 lakh price tag.

"The new Accord has more style, more comfort and more sophistication than ever before. A bold and aggressive look and striking interiors will make it the most commanding premium sedan on Indian roads," the company said.

Source : ET

Re: New Honda Accord Facelift in February 2011; Now Launched with a similar face!

IMO instead of these minor tweaks, Honda should speed up the process of bringing in the diesel heart. Such minor facelift may help Honda get some additional sales but the amount wont be huge.

Re: New Honda Accord Facelift in February 2011; Now Launched with a similar face!

Nice thread and nice post. Nice pics of accord. Honda Accord doing something changes in Accord. Its looking fabulous.

Top Bottom