Honda Launches Jazz “X” at Rs.7.53 Lakhs

leave alone discounts man..jazz needs all new revised pricing. if honda cares to think on it.
which i dont think honda would even care to do that, and also they wont, as lowering pricing for jazz means more lower price for their upcoming hatchback, so no way they would do that.Its a premium car from them so dont expect anymore price variation then current discounts i guess.

As per the Honda website, the Jazz X comes with Blue + Black interiors. But I'm interested the the normal Beige + Black interiors as well as the extras of the X. Is there an option of the Jazz X w/ the normal interiors?

AMG

Suspended
As per the Honda website, the Jazz X comes with Blue + Black interiors. But I'm interested the the normal Beige + Black interiors as well as the extras of the X. Is there an option of the Jazz X w/ the normal interiors?
Jazz X is a Special Edition..

I dont think that the X will get Beige interiors and nor will the normal one get X features.

Well, the "Active" add on pack has been discountinued. It came with a rear spoiler and body color front grille, which I want when I buy my Jazz. I do want a USB port, but not at the cost of beige interiors.

Top Bottom