Honda Jazz vs i20 Magna vs Swift Dzire Vxi?

I am not a punto owner , but I suggest you to go for dynamic variant. Because it has ABS.
The money you pay over the active variant and over your specifies budget would be worth it.
ABS at times of hard breakings are going to be quite helpful in stoping the vehicle safely.
Go ahead for dynamic variant with ABS.

Thread Starter #17
@vishnu yes while the price is a bit higher i will not buy the active since i will buy the vehcile with ABS only.

Also my main concern currently is that 6.90 L OTR for dynamic in Delhi looks bit high. That is why waiting for some Punto owners in Delhi to help me whether the price quoted by HIM motors delhi is good. I have told them that i will not pay anything more than 6.70L for the dynamic variant.

I told them that i liked the car but i and my mother put our foot down "NO" on 6.90.

The Sales Rep told will talk to his manager. Overall experience with the sales rep was good, he was genuine or at least i felt it. So fingers crossed if i get a good deal then will move further

i20 is the best VFM car that you have listed. I'm shocked that no one else has recommended it. It is a bit underpowered, but the equipment and features list can put sedans to shame. Punto is a good vehicle but Fiat has a bad reputation in terms of dealership and service. Hyundai ownership costs are a bit high, but you'll not regret it. The Jazz is simply overpriced and all that remains are the acres of space inside plus the Honda value. Try out a TD of the i20.

Top Bottom