Honda Jazz Bass Booming ICE Set Up

Thread Starter #1
Dear Car Guru,
I have got a honda jazz and want my car to be bass booming.My friends are tellin me to instaill compenent speaks,woofer and 2 channel amp.please help me out withdetails of what i should so whick will make my car amazing[confused]

Re: Enqiruy of Audio System,

Hi Rohit. Buddy, it would be better if you mention your music tastes, max budget, no of passengers in car most of the time, would you drive or be driven? These would help us help you better.

freakdude.

Dear Rohit,
as i also installed Two 6 * 9 3way Pioneer speaker (400w Original)on rear parcel tray, jbl component with jbl tweeters in front Door, and very soon i have to install a woofer with amply for the extreme bass effect. but now i got enough bass effect from front component & rear pioneer speakers. i'll upload here the pic of my speaker and the box of JBL component. as now i have 4 speakers 2 component Speakers & 2 Tweeters, and i Enjoy The Pure Music. also i install the custom made seat covers as per my requirement which photos also i Load here. have a happy Driving. [drive]

Dear Rohit,
as i also installed Two 6 * 9 3way Pioneer speaker (400w Original)on rear parcel tray, jbl component with jbl tweeters in front Door, and very soon i have to install a woofer with amply for the extreme bass effect. but now i got enough bass effect from front component & rear pioneer speakers. i'll upload here the pic of my speaker and the box of JBL component. as now i have 4 speakers 2 component Speakers & 2 Tweeters, and i Enjoy The Pure Music. also i install the custom made seat covers as per my requirement which photos also i Load here. have a happy Driving. [drive]
Eagerly waiting for your pictures, tsanthosh555[roll]

Top Bottom