Honda Jazz Automatic on Cards

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Honda Jazz will soon be coming in Automatic Transmission. Launch date has not been confirmed yet.

“Our automatic transmission variants of the existing models are delivering good volumes and we would like to extend the same our newly-launched Jazz model,” Masahiro Takedagawa, MD & CEO, Honda India said
Drive Safe!
350Z

Even I think automatic is a necessity in India. I just hope Honda doesn't provide the old transmission system, which used to strain the engine and drink a lot unnecessarily with its 'rubberband' effect.

IMHO, the current price of Honda Jazz should have been the price for the automatic.

Cheers,
Vroom

The i-Vtec engine of the Jazz has also been hyped. It is not as great as other journalists suggest. It is noisy and feels strained at higher revs and power also doesn't come in that nicely. Its got a lot of horses on paper but in the real world, it feels anything but exciting. An automatic transmission, on top of that, would spoil things even more!!

he he! Already Jazz is priced at peak & adding Automatics will increase the price by another lakh easily!

SO anyone is ready to buy Automatic Jazz for 8.7 Lakhs ??

Thread Starter #7

350Z

Core Team
Even I think automatic is a necessity in India. I just hope Honda doesn't provide the old transmission system, which used to strain the engine and drink a lot unnecessarily with its 'rubberband' effect.
It's continuously variable transmission which was available in City.

he he! Already Jazz is priced at peak & adding Automatics will increase the price by another lakh easily!SO anyone is ready to buy Automatic Jazz for 8.7 Lakhs ??
Honda should drop the price of Jazz to allow some room for A/T which will make it an affordable deal.

Drive Safe!
350Z

jazz automatic for 9.5 lakhs on road. great! for a lakh more, get a scorpio auto. for 2 lakhs more, i get a corolla auto! for 3 lakhs more, i get a civic auto!

There wont be many buyers for the AT version,the car is anyways overpriced.
Reducing the price will help them improve sales.

Top Bottom