Honda Jazz 2011 Launched (Update: Honda Halts Production. Details on Pg.38)

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
The spy shot picture that you see below is claimed to be the new Honda Jazz (2011 Model), posted by Yash Bhatia on NDTV Facebook fan page. From the image, it looks as if the car was spotted in Noida (where Honda’s factory is located). Apparently, there doesn’t seem to be any major changes on the body structure, and chances are that it could possibly be a mild facelift version in an attempt to revive the dull sales of this car.

new-honda-jazz-spyshot.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #2

350Z

Core Team
Re: New Honda Jazz 2011 Spied?

This is how the New Honda Jazz 2011 is going to look like.

new-honda-jazz-2011-india.jpg

new-honda-jazz-2011-india-rear.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

I am not able to spot any alteration in design. I guess Honda will launch the new Jazz with minor facelift which may include a refreshed grill, new interiors and maybe a non VTVT engine. Also if they dollow the same saga as that of Skoda Fabia which was relaunched with stripped down prices, i am pretty sure of the success of this cute hatch.

Thread Starter #4

350Z

Core Team

That is right. Honda Jazz wants a more affordable price tag rather than simple exterior refreshments, but still Honda is playing around with one or another variant (Jazz-X etc). On the above pictures, Green shade and clear rear lamps look stunning but doubt if it is only reserved for Jazz Hybrid.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Jazz Select , Jazz-X and now this??!! Hardly i can see a difference! As Akash said it will be better if Honda follows the Skoda way and price the Jazz more competitively!

Thread Starter #6

350Z

Core Team

That is right. Honda Jazz wants a more affordable price tag rather than simple exterior refreshments, but still Honda is playing around with one or another variant (Jazz-X etc). On the above pictures, Green shade and clear rear lamps look stunning but doubt if it is only reserved for Jazz Hybrid.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Unluckily LED tail lamps might not make to Indian version, according to Autocar. Other tweaks in the revised model will include tuned engine and suspension for increased mileage and better handling respectively.

Drive Safe,
350Z

i not happy neither sad with this move by why honda doing all this?? jazz ex showroom price now is 7+ lakhs and even if they can chop 2 lakhs somehow it can become instant success but anyways facelift and better mileage is good news for future jazz buyers!

Thread Starter #15

350Z

Core Team

The changes look to be minimal and are more or less cosmetic. The car still looks exciting. I am quoting a useful information posted by Nofate from Jazz Price Reduction thread: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...01-after-city-honda-reduces-price-jazz-4.html

Just talked to my friend who works with Honda showroom in Bangalore, Jazz not in stock new Jazz is expected next month, but no details on engine specs as of now.
Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom