Honda H'ness CB350 Launched in India

Thread Starter #1

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Main_1200x768.jpg

Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India today launched the H'ness CB 350 for a starting price of Rs 1.90 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The new Honda H'ness CB 350 will take on the likes of the Royal Enfield Bullet 350, Royal Enfield Classic 350, Jawa and the Benelli Imperiale 400. The H'ness CB 350 will be sold from the two-wheeler manufacturer's premium BigWing dealerships.

FireShot Capture 155 - Honda H'Ness CB 350 Modern Classic Launched; Priced Around Rs. 1.90 L_ ...png

Powering the new Honda H'ness CB 350 is a 348.36cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that develops 20.8bhp of maximum power and 30Nm of peak twisting force. The engine is mated to a five-speed gearbox.

The new Honda H'ness CB 350 comes with features like round LED headlamp, LED taillamp, digital instrument cluster and blacked-out engine. The motorcycle is also equipped with Honda Selectable Torque control, alloy wheels, a single disc each at the front and rear, and dual-channel ABS. It gets Bluetooth-connectivity as well.

Read

Product looks good to me. with specs of 21 bhp and 30 Nm torque this will be a relaxed cruiser. Nothing over the top and will bet on legendary Honda reliability this will be first choice of many mature riders.

Personally I would have loved a bit longer seat covering rear mudguard like conventional bikes. With a bit of modifications this can be poor mans Bonnie.

Highly influenced by RE Bullet, this bike will create a healthy competition and will force RE not to skimp on quality.

Though it locks horn with RE classic / Electra I dont think it will impact any die hard 'Bullet' fans but will surely sway someone on fence.

Not a threat to RE, but definitely can be death warrant for Benelli and Jawa.

Cheers !!

SG

Top Bottom