Honda Ekamai Showroom!

Thread Starter #1
okay i know this is completely useless for the people at TAI because all live in india so they will never buy a car here in bangkok. But since it is a dealership experience, i thought i may put up a report about it.

HONDA EKAMAI:

So we went there 4 years ago to buy a new car. It had opened newly and it was sparkling new. We were welcomed very nicely and were led to the seating area right beside the showroom cars. They put one staff on duty for us and luckily she knew how to speak english. So at first we thought of buying the City ZX. And this civic had come brand new at that time (only 1 week old) so we were looking at city Zx and the saleswoman told us to check ouot the civic. We had always thought Civic was for the rich dude and it certainly looks that way. My mom,dad, and sister were bowled over with the looks. It was just too beautiful to look at.

next we asked for a test drive for the city and we got it right away. My mom and dad were not impressed with the way the city drove. SO we tried the Civic 1.8 which is more expensive than the city. My mom and dad were very impressed with the way this car drove. So they had actually though of civic later and forgot about the city.

Next the important part. My dad was taking the civic on a loan and the budget was fixed at 15,000 per month. The city was at around 9,000 per month so my mom suggested why not we try to see the civic. SO we asked about the civic and the interest was 12,000. Mom got instantly impressed. But the saleswoman insisted that a newer engined Civic was coming after 2 days. So my dad decided to wait for it. He test drove it adn simply fell in love. and the best part was that the interest was also fitting in our budget. So Dad instantly booked the car. Now the color. Mom liked golden, Dad liked Silver but me and my sister liked Black so majority voted for black. The showroom people also helped us by helping us during the car registration etc. Finally got the car on January 26, 2006.

that was the review of the showroom i bought my car from. They also helped us during the servicing intervals. Very friendly staff and always smiling. The showroom is also very clean and nicely maintined.

THANKS HONDA EKAMAI!!

Nice experience.Its pretty similar here.The 'after sales service' part is where all the care & smiles are lost[;)]

Thread Starter #7
yes they are not in INR. In INR they are about 9K=7.5K INR and 15K baht= 13.5K INR.

@AMG: Dude!!! No way can I get the type-r!! it is just a username!!

Top Bottom