Honda City VMT iDTEC (2014) Ownership Review: Brown Phantom

Thread Starter #76
Updating after a long time.The City has run 69000 Kms and did 34000 Kms in 20 months with her.All is well with City except for 2-3 issues,which is annoying for me.The issues we are facing are,the brake bite is bit poor after crossing 100 Kmph(need to replace ABS modulator,which costs Rs.60K),RHS door(the one beside driver seat) power window got jammed and front bumper clips comes out and bumper comes out and we always go on fixing it on our own and need to replace the key fob battery cell as it worked for nearly 5 years and its just a small job and costs around Rs.100 to replace the battery.Thinking to get my City midlife makeover as I'm thinking to take over the car from my mom in few months and will use it as my daily ride and tell my mom to get an Automatic car for her daily commute to our school.

Thread Starter #77
Honda City has crossed 70000 Kms plus and I don’t remember the odo as I’m not caring the car much and the Bosch Symphony horns,which is in my car has come to an end after 1.5 years of usage.Now need to change the horns to stock one or Hella Chrome Trumpets soon after 70K Kms service.

And we did 35000 Kms in nearly 2 years of ownership.

And the problems we are facing with Honda City are rear power window is not working,brakes bite is poor while braking hard and present Bosch Symphony horns have come to an end of its life after 1.5 years of usage.

Will get these fixed during 70000 Kms service,which will be giving it soon.

And,we are in a dilemma whether to sell off the City and get an AT car for mom or retain City for myself and get mom an AT car.Since I would be using the car soon,I feel selling off the City is not the right choice.Maybe next year we might sell this off if our priorities gets changed.

Top Bottom