Honda City OEM Head Unit

Unless you want to use it as a souvenir, please ask the dealer to buy it back. Actually, you should have bargained the Caska's price against the OEM headset. If the dealer says no (its late now), try selling it in one of the aftermarket shops. Remember to negotiate for a a good price.

Re: Honda city oem doubt

yeah its a USB/aux and radio. You can also opt for a Bluetooth LCD one for 40,000.
40g's for a HU without CD/DVD is nonsense. What good is an LCD really, in a car, when the driver can't see it because he is driving, and it is too small for rear passengers to see clearly? Are the surroundings so boring that one has nothing better to do but to stare at a tiny screen while taking breaks to stare at your wide smart phone touchscreen and/or iPad?

what do you expect the price to be?
My dad says lets convert it into a music player for home is it possible?
No I dont think its possible. Expect it to be around 10K.
Yes, it is possbile to use this at home. All you need is a 12V / 5 or 10A power supply and a pair of speakers. If you already have a pair of old car speakers you may very well fit them into a wooden box. You may hire a carpenter or try some sort of DIY to hide the power supply & integrate this head unit so that it looks neat in your home.
-Ilango

seems my brio is also equipped with the same stock one.

edit, not exactly same
stock brio

vs stock city

CASKA has lot of problems. It is running on old slow processor and OS. Please do not accept even if given free. I evaluated CASKA before buying another one. I have not seen any happy HONDA customers using CASKA.

Top Bottom