Honda City Facelift Launched at Rs. 6.99 Lakhs

Re: Honda City Facelift Coming By October 2011

Instead of exterior changes, Honda should concentrate a bit on the interiors too, like ACC, Navigation system, Bluetooth, USB, Rectractable ORVMs, Etc... This could make more sense competing with Vento and Verna.
welcome to TAI buddy and I agree!! but we cant comment until there are any interior spy pics!!

I cant find any difference other than the alloy wheel! +1 to Skay , they can consider adding some features to compete more fiercely with Vento , Fluidic Verna and new Fiesta. Sun-roof will be a cool addition!

350Z

Core Team

Leaked brochure scans of New Honda City Facelift (Thailand). Courtesy: Indian Autos Blog

Honda-City-faceliftt-1.jpg

Honda-City-faceliftt-5.jpg

Honda-City-faceliftt-6.jpg

Honda-City-faceliftt-3.jpg

Honda-City-faceliftt-4.jpg

Honda-City-faceliftt-7.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Looks almost the same to me. Honda right now giving huge discounts on the current model. I ll prefer discounts any day given a choice between the new facelift version or discount. One of the Kolkata dealer called me and said they giving honda city S variant at free insurance and registration including some freebies like Rear Parking Censor, Mud Guard, Teflon Coating etc. at this price Honda City is amazing VFM car.

Apart from Tail light what is the difference ?
I can see few differences like, front & rear bumper, fog lamps, Grill, Tail light, Alloys, blinkers in the ORVM. Not much from the inside, except the dashboard color.

One of the Kolkata dealer called me and said they giving honda city S variant at free insurance and registration including some freebies like Rear Parking Censor, Mud Guard, Teflon Coating etc. at this price Honda City is amazing VFM car.
:agree:Honda started reading our minds. Keep it up Honda...

I can see few differences like, front & rear bumper, fog lamps, Grill, Tail light, Alloys, blinkers in the ORVM. Not much from the inside, except the dashboard color.

:agree:Honda started reading our minds. Keep it up Honda...
Yeah, after price cuts, City getting refreshed face is a good move. However, the car should have been given better interior treatment. The current interiors lack the premium feel.

350Z

Core Team

Tail lamps now offer more aggressive feel, their design always appeared to me as if they are teasing the car behind it. But there are a few doubts: in the spy pictures by Autocar India - Honda has disguised only lower end of the tail lamps and I cannot see the indicator strip above, either. Also, the radiator grille does not have the use of chrome but the car still has alloy wheels, so that rules out the possibility of base model.
some pics i caught at the local dealership. sorry only 2 pics now but surely more on saturday!!
Please try to capture some interiors images for us this time. Thanks! :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom