Honda City Facelift Launched at Rs. 6.99 Lakhs

Dear,have you gone mad?I mean APOLOGIES FOR WHAT??[cheers]
We are here to share our knowledge if its right then okay if wrong then its our work to correct it.
Ha ha ha. Just being formal buddy!
Or may be i was concerned about your body massage and thrashing posts?LOL!

My statement seemed incorrect after the facts.
Being ready to accept mistakes would add more spirit and a friendly atmosphere in the forum IMO.[thumbsup]

All safety features are available standard across the range (Right from CE to VE)
This is good news. Now CE version should tempt many entry C segment buyers (read Manza, Etios, Sunny etc.). Kudos to Honda for standardizing Safety Features.

350Z

Core Team
Just called up a Honda Dealer. The price of Honda City Corporate Edition is 7,86,000 (On-Road, New Delhi).

Drive Safe,
350Z

Just called up a Honda Dealer. The price of Honda City Corporate Edition is 7,86,000 (On-Road, New Delhi).

Drive Safe,
350Z
So my estimate for a complete City on road was correct at 8-8.20 lacs.How?This way:-
1):A good ICE system:18-20k
2):Good seat covers:8-10k
3):Accessories like footmats,mud guards,sun film etc:4-5k.

Overall:-
7,86,000+20+10+5=8,21,000.+alloys=nearly 8,41,000.

Well corporate edition looks like a good deal but let's not forget at 8Lakhs there are some sedans which offers few more than what City is giving. People who look at the brand value , spacious interiors and nice i-vtec engine will be the ones probably going in for City.

It will be interesting to watch the market response.

Last edited:
A diesel city for 7.98 will kill Sunny.
No ACC is still absent in City, even in the top end version.
[frustration] Seems Japs want the buyers to know they are driving a Jap car everytime, be it Nissan, Toyota or now this Honda.
Though it is good Honda learnt from Jazz experiment & launched city for 6.99 ex-shrm, the top end should have had ACC. The car which comes with sunroof with default should have ACC.

Btw, any news about new SX4 ?[confused] I have updates only for Dzire, SX4 is nowhere.

A diesel city for 7.98 will kill Sunny.

[frustration] Seems Japs want the buyers to know they are driving a Jap car everytime, be it Nissan, Toyota or now this Honda.
Though it is good Honda learnt from Jazz experiment & launched city for 6.99 ex-shrm, the top end should have had ACC. The car which comes with sunroof with default should have ACC.

Btw, any news about new SX4 ?[confused] I have updates only for Dzire, SX4 is nowhere.
Diesel city could be launched at the price your are expecting.

And i do agree with you on the ACC aspect. Like i said in my earlier post, absence of sunroof could have been accepted, but absence of ACC on a premium car would be missed for sure.

Diesel city could be launched at the price your are expecting.

And i do agree with you on the ACC aspect. Like i said in my earlier post, absence of sunroof could have been accepted, but absence of ACC on a premium car would be missed for sure.
City diesel won't make it before 2014. Honda will lauch Accord & CRV in 2013 with diesel powerplant. Got this info from Crystal Honda on this Sunday.

City diesel won't make it before 2014. Honda will lauch Accord & CRV in 2013 with diesel powerplant. Got this info from Crystal Honda on this Sunday.
imo honda should bring diesel in brio and jazz first because only these cars can get them most sales!

Top Bottom