Honda City Bluetooth Connectivity Issues

Thread Starter #1
I am experiencing a strange issue with my new Honda city VXO. I was using my galaxy E7 to connect to the stock bluetooth module of AVN and it was working smooth. However for last 1 week, the AVN restarts every 2 minutes if I turn on the bluetooth in the paired phone. In short, I am unable to use the bluetooth module of my car for making calls or streaming music. The AVN works just fine, if I disconnect the phone connected via bluetooth.
Didnt get any help online and hence I would like to check for any solution, before I take it to the Honda service guys.

Thread Starter #3
I have removed the pairing and reconnected, but the issue still persisted. I contacted the service manager, and he mentioned that it can happen if there is virus in the mobile. I didnt buy that reason, but still done a factory reset of my mobile, but the issue was still there. Finally took it to the service station, where he removed it , paired it with another phone and then reconnected my mobile. Presto - the issue is gone. Not sure what is the magic, but I have not faced it hence.

Top Bottom