Honda City 1.5 EXi--Ownership Report

Hey your car still looks like new bro!! Well maintained!! Get alloy wheels soon that suits your car!! The interiors are definitely the best at that time when it was launched and still better than some the cars launched even now!!

Thread Starter #22
thanks a lot for your compliments friends.

I installed new monograms twice but some months back my and many cars in my colony fell victim to the common and popular monogram stealing occurring every night and even daytime so now here almost every car is without its monogram. [lol]

Worst thing to happen-- Installed monogram in morning from Arya honda for i guess for 700 bucks and by the evening was shocked to see it disappeared. Gone in 7 hours.

Anyways now planning to install LED monogram it does add to the looks but can even that be stolen? [confused]

350Z

Core Team
Lucky. This is what I call Honda City owners and joncenawordlife, You are one of them...
joncenaworldlife said:
Will buy another machine but wont sell this one.
....And this is a common statement heard from city owners which is true because this car is addictive, Then may it be the very first model or the latest aero-shot design one.

How much the car clocked in odo you bought it home? It seems to be showing the age so you need to do some work for its maintenance, Also, Looks its in complete stock condition, Have you given thought to spruce it up by installing some decent accessories like Alloys?

joncenaworldlife said:
I installed new monograms twice but some months back my and many cars in my colony fell victim to the common and popular monogram stealing occurring every night and even daytime so now here almost every car is without its monogram
Yes, The monogram theft case in Bombay was in the news sometime back, I don't suggest you to get a LED one.

Enjoy your car. [:)]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Monogram theft[shock].
Thank god i never encountered such a prblem. But does it come out so easily?

Top Bottom