Honda Brio VMT : Experience Just Started

Thread Starter #31
Performance of the Car after 500 KM

First and most important :

Mileage : During heavy traffic : 12.00 Km/ ltr (With AC), 12.50 ti 13.00 KM/ltr (Without AC)
During easy traffic : 14.00 Km/ ltr (With AC), 14.50 -15.00 (Without AC)
Very Mild Traffic, almost None : 17.00 Km / ltr (Wthout AC)

Mileage : During heavy traffic : 12.00 Km/ ltr (With AC), 12.50 ti 13.00 KM/ltr (Without AC)
During easy traffic : 14.00 Km/ ltr (With AC), 14.50 -15.00 (Without AC)
Very Mild Traffic, almost None : 17.00 Km / ltr (Wthout AC)
Congrats car001 for your BRIO.
These are good numbers and it should only increase as car clocks more miles.

Thread Starter #36
This is good deal and Brio at the moment most under rated car in its segment
If we compare with the vehicle in this segment it is mst value of money. Such as
Volkswagon POLO : having 3 cylinder engine
Etios LIVA : not very attractive exterior and also having avg interior
Maruti RITZ : Only positivd point that it is from Maruti Suzuki otherwisr very average design and percormance

Thread Starter #37
hi Car001,

pls share the following details

1. Car color?
2. Any freeby accesories given by dealer?
3. OTR price?
4. Which model of Brio? Is it V(mt)??
Hi,
Car Color : Urban Titanium
Freeby Accessries offerd to me were, Floor Mats, Car Cover, UV Coating
OTR : 5.60
Model : VMT

Till now having great experience in handling the car ... Fun to drive

Thread Starter #38
Hi Friends

My Brio is now one month older and is due for the servicing. I ll be going to Honda Service Centre on Monday and therefore i request you to share your experience on your first servicing and what are the main area that are to be taken care during the servicing at the Service Centre.

Hey Guys,

I booked Honda Brio E MT (UT) last week and will get it delivered on 31st Oct, 2012. Too much excited about my first car.

My budget was not much and hence I have to settle down with base model, but I hope it will be a good experience for me. Also, I heard that the default music system in car was not good.

I am planning to get the music system and other accessories for my car from outside.

Request all the Brio owners to share their experience with me regarding the process @ the time of taking delivery. What things do I need to ask my dealer and what are the other things I should take care of ? What check-ups will you suggest ? And anything else I should keep in mind...

Your help in this regard would be really very helpful.

I will also be sharing Ownership Review with my car, on a separate post once I get my car delivered. :)

Hey Guys,

I booked Honda Brio E MT (UT) last week and will get it delivered on 31st Oct, 2012. Too much excited about my first car.

My budget was not much and hence I have to settle down with base model, but I hope it will be a good experience for me. Also, I heard that the default music system in car was not good.

I am planning to get the music system and other accessories for my car from outside.

Request all the Brio owners to share their experience with me regarding the process @ the time of taking delivery. What things do I need to ask my dealer and what are the other things I should take care of ? What check-ups will you suggest ? And anything else I should keep in mind...

Your help in this regard would be really very helpful.

I will also be sharing Ownership Review with my car, on a separate post once I get my car delivered. :)
Congrats on purchase of THE car, and defnitely you will be for sure smiling all the time you revv the engine.

- IMO, stock music system is good, and very well serve the purpose.

- Take a copy of the PDI available and do check all the points mentioned.
Also, request the SA to share the VIN number and cross check the same on D date.

- It is always suggested to take the delivery of the vehicle on day light, where you can clearly inspect the vehicle.

- Do check for all the paperwork, which supposed to be given along with car. Insurance, TR, Manual, tool kit, first aid, warning hazardz, spare wheel etc,

- Ask for the amount of petrol remaining in the tank, before you go out of showroom, this will help you to make sure how much you can travel.

- Just to share your happy moments, take a box of choclates and distribute around.

Once again congrats on the new purchase, and expecting a good ownership thread with lots and lots of pictures [:)]

Thread Starter #42
Hey Guys,

/QUOTE]

Congrats on ur purchase .. it is definitely one of the best hatches available in India. U will be getting driving comfort and more than that a confidence in u as a good driver because it so easy to drive. I have had experience of around 1000 KM drive and i feel like driving with full confidence (Mind it i am a new learner and it is my first car) .
As regards to music system, i felt that it is great for the car. I did not find any problem with the quality. I suggest u have had first hand experience with it and if then u dont find good u may change as this option will always available with you.

Ne way ... all the best for the smooth delivery of your car.
[roll]

Hey Guys,

Congrats on ur purchase .. it is definitely one of the best hatches available in India. U will be getting driving comfort and more than that a confidence in u as a good driver because it so easy to drive. I have had experience of around 1000 KM drive and i feel like driving with full confidence (Mind it i am a new learner and it is my first car) .
As regards to music system, i felt that it is great for the car. I did not find any problem with the quality. I suggest u have had first hand experience with it and if then u dont find good u may change as this option will always available with you.

Ne way ... all the best for the smooth delivery of your car.

[roll]

Hi! congrates for new purchse..I have purchased before couple of weeks Brio SMT. I am very much pleased to drive a car. Default music system in car is o.k. Driven only 170km but highest FE 16 in city with a.c on no.2. I have driven maruti 800 for 8 years...Now i feel difference in technology.

Best Luck and have a happy driving.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #44
Hi! congrates for new purchse..I have purchased before couple of weeks Brio SMT. I am very much pleased to drive a car. Default music system in car is o.k. Driven only 170km but highest FE 16 in city with a.c on no.2. I have driven maruti 800 for 8 years...Now i feel difference in technology.

Best Luck and have a happy driving.
Congratulations Bro .. on ur new purchase. It is really gem of the car and after driving only u can feel the difference .. Ne way i have had driven it for more than 1000 Km and clicked around the mileage of 15 in the city ...

You are getting good mileage of 16. Ne tips on driving style to increase the mileage

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #45
Honda ships Brio to SA; may make Noida facility export hub - Economic Times

MUMBAI: Honda Cars India, which today shipped the first lot of 390 units of its locally-made hatchback Brio to South Africa, said it may make the Noida facility as an export hub for some of the models.

It rolls out around 2,500 Brios a month. "The expansion of our export business is the first step towards developing India as another hub for export of certain models. I think this market has a lot of potential to be an export hub for us," Honda Cars India President and Chief Executive Hironori Kanayama told reporters here.

Top Bottom