Honda Brio Problems & Solutions

Hi , Does anyone knows place where you can buy original Touch Up paints for Honda cars , i have minor scratches which are not going even with polish and rubbing compound , i have Brio Urban Titanium , Honda Touch up paints are easily available in us and uk , but hard to find in India .

Hi , Does anyone knows place where you can buy original Touch Up paints for Honda cars , i have minor scratches which are not going even with polish and rubbing compound , i have Brio Urban Titanium , Honda Touch up paints are easily available in us and uk , but hard to find in India .
generally they do small touch up for free when you go for the service.

Hi all, this is my first post.

I have a question for Brio users, Has anyone faced 'Connect-Retry' issue with USB ? For me the USB is really giving pain [frustration]. After 1-2 songs repetitively the error comes..

Can anyone help me on this.

I have already given my car to resolve it, Hope they could fixed it.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Meanwhile I own Brio SMT Ralley Red(just a one week old).

Thanks!!!
Just check how the files are placed in pen drive, do not make multiple folders one inside other (for ex: All songs --> Bollywood-->2013-->xyz.mp3) as system finds difficulty in recognizing files properly. Try putting all mp3 files in a base/root folder and check.

Thread Starter #34
You can check Aeroaids Corporation - Com-Paint Touchup Spray Paint, Aerosol Spray Paint Manufacturers , I purchased from there but not used yet. My car scratch gone with the rubbing compound.

Thread Starter #38
Did you have any previous experience with com-paint? Because they have car care kit for HONDA-Urban Titanium.

I don't think Com-Paint will have same shade of colour used by Honda so avoid using it , i have few scratches on front bumper and minor ones on left side mirror , i was actually talking about following product. its cheap but they don't courier it to India , i can get it from a friend in uk but it will be a lengthy process for a 15ml bottle .

Genuine OEM Honda Urban Titanium Metallic Touch-Up Paint (Color Code YR578M) : Amazon.com : Automotive

once i had brought black shade for my old bike , it had different shade , anyways it was long time ago , can provide me url to honda urban titanium page i am having trouble finding it

Recently my Brio got 2nd service done. After service I was casually checking engine area and found that they have put some sticky thing on negative terminal of the battery. Anyone knows what is this? And why it needs to be put like that? After 2nd service I am feeling horn sound too low, anyone experienced such thing?

Thread Starter #44
I wanted wheel covers for my BRio Ex mT[:)]. Can anybody suggest good accessories shop or contact details in Bangalore for buying the same.

Top Bottom