Honda Brio AT launched at Rs.5.74 lacs

visran & pka11; No idea, since I know the Sales Manager, and at the moment eh has no idea about the discount scheme on the AT, whether it will continue. Also, I have added my wish list and will negotiate the package only when he gets the pricing info from Corporate. Did not have it till yesterday.

Booked my Brio V AT yesterday. Urban Titanium in Honda-speak, Copper Brown to you and me. Delivery by the end of the month.

Hello sir, congrats for your V AT.

I may also go with urban titanium but my only concern is scratches & dents.are they visible more in urban titanium compare to taffeta white.

By heart i love urban titanium,its has got some unique feeling.

Also my car is going to be park in open area i.e open to sky/sun all the time.

Should i go for it or take some alternative.

Thanks.

I may also go with urban titanium but my only concern is scratches & dents.are they visible more in urban titanium compare to taffeta white.
A darker colour will show up imperfections more. Make sure you wax it properly, say with Collinite 845. The time to rewax is when the water stops 'beading'.

In my case I did not want white or black, my Santro is Red, and we did not like the blue. So a choice of one.

A darker colour will show up imperfections more. Make sure you wax it properly, say with Collinite 845. The time to rewax is when the water stops 'beading'.

In my case I did not want white or black, my Santro is Red, and we did not like the blue. So a choice of one.
Yes sir i am still stick with brown & white. It seems white is hassle free than dark color but at the same time i love brown.

Also, in my opinion make/model/dimensions of car also plays a major role, means many times I found that a color looks good on one car model but looks awful on different make/model/dimensions.

Booked my Brio V AT yesterday. Urban Titanium in Honda-speak, Copper Brown to you and me. Delivery by the end of the month.
congrats sgiitk [clap]
looking forward to your review for the AT brio. They were 2 months late else i would have definitely picked an AT.

NVH in small automatic cars and their manual counterparts is significantly different from what I experienced driving the i10 and its auto version. I think its due to greater drag on the engine by the torque converter requiring higher throttle input. In cars with bigger engines though you hardly feel the difference. Will have to wait and see how its for the Brio AT.

Just paid another 6L (total 6.5L0 leaves under 50k to br paid. Remember there are about 30k of accessories ordered. Promised delivery on Monday - car dispatch from NOIDA today.

Just learnt that the road tax in UP is up from 7% to 8%. Another 6k [evil]

Thread Starter #75
Just paid another 6L (total 6.5L0 leaves under 50k to br paid. Remember there are about 30k of accessories ordered. Promised delivery on Monday - car dispatch from NOIDA today.

Just learnt that the road tax in UP is up from 7% to 8%. Another 6k [evil]
Please do open an Ownership report for the same, this should help prospective customers understand the car better.

Thanks and congrats in advance.

Top Bottom