Honda Brings Mobilio To Take on Maruti Suzuki Ertiga (Details From Pg.18)

My 5 month old Mobilio RS already has problems.
Tyre pressure in one wheel always goes down. No obvious puncture.
This is the same I am facing in my brio for a month now. I got it checked twice for puncture. But it didn't have one. Not really sure what the issue is. The problem is with the front driver side tyre[frustration]

November sales figures of Mobilio reach a new low at 393 units while Ertiga tops the MPV sales at 5638 units!
This was to happen one day. Normally in India, 'Once Flop always Flop' [;)]
Don't know why Honda came with such a pricing for a Brio based MPV..anyway enough ranting already!

Test Drove the Mobilio for with my friend. Everyone knows about it, but I was interested in knowing the improvements in engine.

I was in for surprise, the TD car had run 9640 kms and was relatively new. The refinement level of the engine shocked me, it was very silent and was not at all audible unless you stand beside the car (Bonnet/Fender Area). Although the Petrol engine is a different story. Many have criticized this engine for being unrefined and rough, but I feel they are biased answers, even compared to the i20 I have, this is way smoother. Only at above 3700 rpm you'll hear the clatter but barring that its a fantastic engine in terms of response, acceleration, drivability, and is also very efficient. I can here engine clatter in my i20, and I have mentioned it in various thread's. The Mobilio bettered it by a mile. My Rapid, well its like a tractor after comparing with i20 & Mobilio.

Totally impressed by this car, hope Honda soon changes the dashboard and add some features and slash price a bit and sell in decent numbers.

Test Drove the Mobilio for with my friend. Everyone knows about it, but I was interested in knowing the improvements in engine.

I was in for surprise, the TD car had run 9640 kms and was relatively new. The refinement level of the engine shocked me, it was very silent and was not at all audible unless you stand beside the car (Bonnet/Fender Area). Although the Petrol engine is a different story. Many have criticized this engine for being unrefined and rough, but I feel they are biased answers, even compared to the i20 I have, this is way smoother. Only at above 3700 rpm you'll hear the clatter but barring that its a fantastic engine in terms of response, acceleration, drivability, and is also very efficient. I can here engine clatter in my i20, and I have mentioned it in various thread's. The Mobilio bettered it by a mile. My Rapid, well its like a tractor after comparing with i20 & Mobilio.

Totally impressed by this car, hope Honda soon changes the dashboard and add some features and slash price a bit and sell in decent numbers.
Well, I assure you that it was not a biased opinion when many people said the Mobilio was noisy. I guess they have improved the damping and cabin insulation to reduce NVH. I drive an Ertiga, and not a fan of Maruti myself. I strongly remember that the TD Mobilio I drove was significantly noisier than my Ertiga at 2000rpm.

Top Bottom