Honda Brings Mobilio To Take on Maruti Suzuki Ertiga (Details From Pg.18)

re: Honda Contemplating To Bring Maruti Ertiga Rival: Rumored name - Honda Mobilio

Looking good to me. Let us wait and watch. But 2014 would be little late for a rival of Ertiga. Probably by then MS would bring upgraded version of Ertiga to have a head on fight with Honda's Freed or 2NH.

Who knows ?[:)]

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
re: Honda Contemplating To Bring Maruti Ertiga Rival: Rumored name - Honda Mobilio

no not the extended brio. the earlier one was looking better. so i guess this one will also have that glass black boot. the front is looking ugly [worried]

Now this new speculations surfaces that this MPV will be based on brio,

Honda Brio-based MPV coming to Indonesia in 2014
If this is true, then it woulod be better if Honda puts couple of side-cars to Unicorn with tarpolin roof and sell as competition to Ertiga. [anger]

Are they selling MUV as Mini-Utility Vehicle ? [lol]

no not the extended brio. the earlier one was looking better. so i guess this one will also have that glass black boot. the front is looking ugly [worried]
Guy's it's just a speculative rendering, Hope Honda does not resort to such design's.

Honda FREED - An Ertiga Competitor??

Hi All, this is Honda's face lifted 2012 model Freed (Hybrid Version called Spike in Japan). I think Freed will be able to beat the ERTIGA only if they launch diesel version with competitive price. some of the latest Freed pictures shared for your view.

Attachments

Freed won't be launched in India as Honda claims that this model can not be priced competitively as it's expensive to produce, hence they are developing an all new car on Brio platform.

The overall design is much similar to Nissan Evalia. [;)]

Honda may unveil Brio based MPV at 2013 Indonesia International Motor Show

Honda may unveil a Brio based MPV at the 2013 Indonesia International Motor Show. This is the second vehicle after the Amaze sedan to be based on the Brio’s platform and has been touted as an important vehicle for the Japanese automaker in Asia.

According to reports, the MPV will make its debut in Indonesia due to the popularity of MPV’s in country and the fact that the car has been designed using local inputs as well. It is expected to first roll out of Honda’s new factory in west Java that is expected to begin operations next year.

Jonfis Fandy, director of marketing and after sales service at Honda Prospect Motors (Indonesian subsidiary) said that they would debut an MPV along with another vehicle during the show but did not provide any further details.

It is almost certain that this MPV will make its way to the Indian market within a few months of its global debut. It is expected to get the 1.2-litre petrol engine as well as the 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel mill which will make its Indian debut in the Amaze sedan next month. We expect that much like the Amaze it will share various components and features with the hatchback. We will provide you more details about the MPV once they emerge.

Honda may unveil Brio based MPV at 2013 Indonesia International Motor Show - CarWale News

Attachments

Blue car look wacky.. I really hope that doesn't goes outside japanish market.
Brio has potential, but Honda needs to be proactive now.. they haven't change much from there nose fall.. If Honda thought that India will wait patiently then dear Honda, you are terribly mistaken. You can't be blue blooded any more (The famous attitude of Honda used to have" I am selling you a Honda... How dare you ask me question?"), competition is up and people are impatient.
Make your move honda.. and swiftly.. [;)]
till then Good luck.. (you need it)

By the time Honda launches it, Maruti will have X Alpha CUV. I am sure it will eat away some of its Ertiga buyers too.

looks more of a Tavera / Innova / Xylo / Evalia beater

I mean the typical cars that we get nowdays for travel on rent / km

Top Bottom