Honda Amaze VX i-DTEC Ownership Review

Thread Starter #31
the mesh grill is awesome... where did you do it in trivandrum ? planning to do it in my Thar.
It was done with the help of my Friend :) a simple DIY (Do it Yourself)[evil]

At what rpm do you up shift? Is there any problem with that? I felt it very different from my swift.
In swift you have to pull all way upto 1.8 rpm to keep the turbo kicked in right ? In amaze there is very small turbo lag and hence there is no need to pull up all way, i used to shift below 2.5k :)

Congrats Vishnu. Hope you have many more miles with the car.
Wow - completed 2K Kms in such a short time? You are the right person for a diesel car.
I will definitely follow your thread as this car is in my wishlist. Do keep posting your experience.
By the way car looks great in this color.
Thanks a ton Mate :)

Nice DIY and pictures Vishnu, i'm quite surprised that Honda did not give the mesh grill (or some sort of hole grills) for the Amaze which is too essential.

Anyway you fixed the problem simply, but please do give a feedback to Honda about this in the interest to help fellow owners.[:)]

Please do update the thread regularly with your DIY's and much more.
Ofcourse :)

Hi Vishnu,

Excellent review. In between how much did the 3D mats costs you?

We need to meet up sometime as i am also planning a DIY and might need your help[:)]

Regards,
Sankar

3D mats Costs me 6000 rs :)
Yes I am also planing to meet him as I am eagerly waiting to drive amaze.
Ofcourse Rakesh bhai :)

Ofcourse i have heard of it , and i really don't know why it costed me so much more [cry] , will be soon checking it out [anger]
I am sorry for pointing this out to you but products at Jerry's shop is sold at a premium. Really don't know why. RD Box which has an MRP of 19990 INR was quoted 22,000 by him. So i stopped purchasing from him. But he is a great guy and is very technical but cost wise they are expensive.

Regards,
Sankar

Thread Starter #42
I am sorry for pointing this out to you but products at Jerry's shop is sold at a premium. Really don't know why. RD Box which has an MRP of 19990 INR was quoted 22,000 by him. So i stopped purchasing from him. But he is a great guy and is very technical but cost wise they are expensive.

Regards,
Sankar
ah leave it, past is past [frustration][cry]

Thread Starter #43
and yes, the first accident happened :( one idiotic lorry driver coming on the opposite lane on a corner took the corner so close and it was a bus stop and i was waiting behind the bus, taking people and the rear end of the lorry same so close and hit my right side ORVM. This is the only thing caused luckkily and all other fucntion's of the mirror is working perfectly [:)].

The whole set of ORVM cost nearly 4K and is there any way to save it because, it's totally worthless changing ORVM for a minor crack [frustration][cry]

DSC_0029.jpg

and yes, the first accident happened :( one idiotic lorry driver coming on the opposite lane on a corner took the corner so close and it was a bus stop and i was waiting behind the bus, taking people and the rear end of the lorry same so close and hit my right side ORVM. This is the only thing caused luckkily and all other fucntion's of the mirror is working perfectly [:)].

The whole set of ORVM cost nearly 4K and is there any way to save it because, it's totally worthless changing ORVM for a minor crack [frustration][cry]

View attachment 101402
Dude that's sad to hear. I am sure the lorry driver sped away. Did you note the lorry's number?

Regards,
Sankar

Hearty Congrats vishnu vichu for owning the new vehicle 'Honda Amaze'. Hope You are enjoying it.

And iam very sorry to know about that minor accident. The traffic on the Indian roads is ridiculous and many professional drivers ignore the traffic rules and hence the accidents. [evil]

Yeah, spending 4k on a working ORVM sounds unnecessary. What I suggest is, you may hide that broken part with a Radium Sticker or with some kinda design thing (On Both ORMS and folks may think it is some kinda style). [:D]

Happy Riding In Your new vehicle.

Regards,
Raaj.

Top Bottom