Honda Activa vs TVS Jupiter: Which One To Buy?

Thread Starter #1
Which one to buy between Tvs Jupiter vs Honda Activa!

Have used activa for about 60,000 km but not a fan of its suspension rest everything is ok!

Want to buy within 4-5 weeks.

Re: Activa vs Tvs Jupiter which one to buy

TVS Jupiter, if you need to carry some big things sometimes, as it has more space in the foot area!
If you need a sporty touch, bike like commuter, the Wego is perfect!
I find the Activa a bit too old and harsh on the ride!

Thread Starter #5
Either go with TVS Wego or Jupiter which far better than Activa suspension wise and also maintenance cost
Thanks!
What is the between jupiter and wego spec wise I ave heard the engine and suspension is same!
why dint you consider aviator sb_25. It has activa's reliability with telescopic suspension(jupiter like).
Aviator does not have same wheel size and it is more slightly expensive my budget is strictly on the line.
TVS Jupiter, if you need to carry some big things sometimes, as it has more space in the foot area!
If you need a sporty touch, bike like commuter, the Wego is perfect!
I find the Activa a bit too old and harsh on the ride!
Yes agree with you on this front that activa is a harsh ride especially for pillion rider!

Guys, have one more doubt that does tvs offer same after sale experience or not as Honda?

@SB_25

Both are same, it is something like Dream Yuga and Dream Neo. Technically both are same but, they look different in style.

Both has very good telescopic suspension, if I am not wrong wheel size is big which gives advantage like a bike on ride quality, also the body balancing technology is good.

Aviator is good like Wego, but it may be little uncomfortable for average height people as its height is more.

I have a friend who is using Wego since last 3 years and surprisingly whenever I drive it, I feel like I am driving a new one with beautiful power delivery, braking and comfort and importantly no rattling it is being a TVS one, so I feel it is really value for money. He gets a mileage around 50 as he drives very sedate and do not accelerate suddenly which is a most important point when you drive a gearless scooter or a Auto transmission car

Thread Starter #7
@SB_25

Both are same, it is something like Dream Yuga and Dream Neo. Technically both are same but, they look different in style.

Both has very good telescopic suspension, if I am not wrong wheel size is big which gives advantage like a bike on ride quality, also the body balancing technology is good.

Aviator is good like Wego, but it may be little uncomfortable for average height people as its height is more.

I have a friend who is using Wego since last 3 years and surprisingly whenever I drive it, I feel like I am driving a new one with beautiful power delivery, braking and comfort and importantly no rattling it is being a TVS one, so I feel it is really value for money. He gets a mileage around 50 as he drives very sedate and do not accelerate suddenly which is a most important point when you drive a gearless scooter or a Auto transmission car
I am 5'7 so height should not be much trouble I think.

I also did not accelerate suddenly and generally drive between 40-50 kmph so I think it not should be any issue.

Also I try to follow consistent speed rule even if I am driving at 20 kmph with keeping sufficient distance between me and the front vehicle. I try to never tailgate another vehicle.[glasses]

Does your friend gets his wego serviced at asc or trusted mechanic/garage?

How's his experience with asc if he gets his work done there [:)]

^^He gets it serviced at TVS dealer service set up as per the schedule and the experience so far is very good with TVS[:)]

For exterior looks Activa looks great with that Honda badge and with this one reason many people buy this, but in reality the suspension is real pain in bad roads and speed breakers. I have personally experienced this while buying my bike last year as my agenda was to buy a gearless scooter and finally ended up buying a bike, because all gearless scooters are only good when roads are good, if not bike is best

Last edited:
Tvs Jupiter
Its new
Good mileage
No under seat fuel input

You already had activa so try something different now [:D]

Unfortunately our Wego had been into a minor accident.
No injuries though but the wheel alignment has been messed up and scratches too!
Yet to fix it; otherwise the engine is a gem as always and so is the ride and body control!

Thread Starter #11
^^He gets it serviced at TVS dealer service set up as per the schedule and the experience so far is very good with TVS[:)]

For exterior looks Activa looks great with that Honda badge and with this one reason many people buy this, but in reality the suspension is real pain in bad roads and speed breakers. I have personally experienced this while buying my bike last year as my agenda was to buy a gearless scooter and finally ended up buying a bike, because all gearless scooters are only good when roads are good, if not bike is best
Yes activa suspension is something honda should work on and bike I do not have experience driving although I can drive a gear scooter. :)

Tvs Jupiter
Its new
Good mileage
No under seat fuel input

You already had activa so try something different now [:D]
Thinking on the same lines :D

Unfortunately our Wego had been into a minor accident.
No injuries though but the wheel alignment has been messed up and scratches too!
Yet to fix it; otherwise the engine is a gem as always and so is the ride and body control!
Hope you get your buddy patched up pretty soon, one starts a life long bond with one's vehicle when it lives up to their expectations :)

I have HONDA Aviator 2011 model, using it regularly[clap]. On mileage front, consistently getting between 48-51 km/ltr. Comfort for rear passenger is good.

Top Bottom