Honda Activa Maintenance

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys!
Recently bought a new Honda Activa scooter ( grey colour) later after a week noticed scratch marks on the metallic side (caused by errant kids in the bldg cmpd). Was distressed to see the same.

Are there any good scratch removers in the Indian Market; heard about the ABRO scratch remover, is it safe to use?
Also what products should i use besides normal washing, to maintain the shine on my Activa.
Tks.
Floreb

well theres f1 wax for bikes to maintain their shine! even their scratch out is also great to remove scratches from your ride!

Ad!tya

Suspended
HELP : Cleaning plastic parts of Honda Aviator.

Hello friends.

My friend has a Honda Aviator STD.
He gave it to his cousin for a week and when it came back, we all were surprised to see what happened.

The thing was that all plastic parts (handlebar, mirrors, etc) were is pityful condtition ; which white marks on them! My friend asked his cousin about the marks on the scooter and he replied : I used scratch out (scratch remover) on the plastic parts too[anger]!

My friend tried to clean it with running water but no improvement. 3 days have passed and still the marks are visible.

He was asking for suggestions to remove the marks conveniently and instantly.

Inputs appreciated.[:D]

Ad!tya

Suspended
@Allhyundaicars : Yes, water doesn't help. He has been trying since three days but no improvement.
Can you provide details of the bumper polish? Brand? Price? Online shop?

discolored the black area
Nope. The plastic was black (grey) only as it comes stock with aviator. So, I feel nothing such would have happened.

Anyways, thanks for your valuable reply.[:D]

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
@Allhyundaicars : Yes, water doesn't help. He has been trying since three days but no improvement.
Can you provide details of the bumper polish? Brand? Price? Online shop?

Nope. The plastic was black (grey) only as it comes stock with aviator. So, I feel nothing such would have happened.

Anyways, thanks for your valuable reply.[:D]
i got this from a local shop. just go the nearest car market and ask for bumper or black parts polish. i got mine for 100 rupees and you already saw how well it works [:)]

Ad!tya

Suspended
Thanks for the reply buddy.[:D]

Actually, he was not willing to get polish, etc as he was quoted Rs.750 was a small bottle of pody polish! [;)]

Then also, I will tell him about the bumper polish.

Aditya.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Thanks for the reply buddy.[:D]

Actually, he was not willing to get polish, etc as he was quoted Rs.750 was a small bottle of pody polish! [;)]

Then also, I will tell him about the bumper polish.

Aditya.
750 [surprise] don't get that one. it must be body polish and not this black parts polish.

Ad!tya

Suspended
Oops!Made a typo there!

small bottle of pody polish!
Its body, not pody! :stupid:

Is the bumper polish thge same white liiquid thingy which service guys use on car tyres and plastic parts?

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Oops!Made a typo there!

Its body, not pody! :stupid:

Is the bumper polish thge same white liiquid thingy which service guys use on car tyres and plastic parts?
oh so you mentioned body. i missed that [:D]

yes it's the same. even my polish is white but service center's polish is too liquid so it doesn't stays for long.

Top Bottom