Hola! - Intro Post

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

To introduce myself, I am Martand. I have done my LLb. I am a practicing lawyer. Have been following this forum for some time now so finally here I am.

I own a Swift VDi which is 2 years old, Honda Activa & Passion Pro.

I've been an ardent car fan since a kid. When my dad bought his first car (It is Obviously a Maruti 800) I slept in it that night refusing to come out. So the affection has grown over the years exponentially that I got my license the next day of my 18th birthday. Anyway It feels good to be here.

Hello Martand, welcome to TAI, that was a nice intro of you and sharing your rides, would like to see reviews on them.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance[:)]

Thread Starter #5
Thanks for your warm welcome Vishwas, its nice to be around here! n yes i will definately post the reviews of my rides soon.

welcome aboard mate
its funny how we had so innocence when we were young , that love for cars is called true love.

I used to do the same thing.

I used to do DIY stuff from age 17 on my cbz ( i know I had one without license)

hope you have a pleasant stay

350Z

Core Team
To introduce myself, I am Martand. I have done my LLb. I am a practicing lawyer. Have been following this forum for some time now so finally here I am.
Welcome to The Automotive India, Martand. Glad you joined the forum. You car’s looking awesome in the avatar. It sure would be interesting to read about her. Have a wonderful experience on board and feel free to reach out if you need a hand around. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Fazer

Suspended
Welcome to TAI, Martand d.
Have a wonderful stay here with us. Your Swift looks really cute in the Avatar. [:)]
Cheers.

----------

OT :
I used to do DIY stuff from age 17 on my cbz ( i know I had one without license)
Hehe.
Nothing to boast about, Bro. I drove Chevy Optra all round Gurgaon when I was 16 (without license). I learnt driving in Alto when I was 15 (that too without license). :tongue:

Thread Starter #9
hi codename47, 350Z & Abhiraj thank you all for your warm welcome, it really feels something special to be here..

Top Bottom