Hola Friends!

Thread Starter #1
Dear All,

This is Rahul Sharma. I am 28 years of age, married. :D. I have my own garment business. I live in Mumbai. Apart from business I have a passion to drive a lot. My business permits me that too. I have an Innova for family and Honda Activa for personal use and small stuff purchasing. I am excited to be here.

Best Regards,
Rahul Sharma

Too many guys watching the Spanish Football League nowadays:biggrin:

Rahul amigo bienvenido to The Automotive Espanol India.

That was a quick, nice introduction.

Have a great time here. Do visit the Announcements section and understand the rules of posting on the Forum, though. Feel free to play football with the Moderators contact the Moderators in case you need any assistance.

Mucho gusto.

Regards,
Sam

350Z

Core Team
This is Rahul Sharma. I am 28 years of age, married. :D. I have my own garment business. I live in Mumbai. Apart from business I have a passion to drive a lot. My business permits me that too. I have an Innova for family and Honda Activa for personal use and small stuff purchasing. I am excited to be here.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Rahul. Have a fantastic experience here. Do participate in various discussions around and share more about the Innova too. Salud!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome aboard Rahul. Hope you're enjoying your stay here at The Automotive India.

Look forward to your active participation here. Get in touch with the moderators as and when you feel the need for the same.We'll be happy to help. Drive safe!

Regards
GM88

Top Bottom