Hola folks!!!

Thread Starter #1
Hola all,

My first post on the forum and feels good to be one of the members along with other petrolheads. I am Amol from Mumbai. By profession I am into IT and by qualification I am a Botanist (wierd [:)] but thats true).

I own a Tata Vista Aura Safire bought in Mar'09 and I am happy with it (except for few niggles). I just wished for a better FE but that should be fine.

Thanks,
Amol

Welcome to TAI Amol. Hope to see your your particpation considering wide spanning knowledge of IT , Automotive and nature. Please do contribute to user experience of Vista Aura safire on related threads.
Have a good time ahead.[:)]

350Z

Core Team
Hola Amigo. Welcome aboard. Now we have a good circle of Tata Indica Vista owners. Please do also share your experiences along with a few pictures. Have a wonderful stay and please feel free to contact us for any assistance related to the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome on board Amol. Good to have a Botanist here, tell us more about it as many of us (including me) are unaware about the exact role.

Have a pleasant stay at TAI and now we are looking forward to your ownership review of Vista and also with type of niggles.

Welcome aboard buddy! Another Vista owner. The club is increasing surely and steadily [:)]
So do write about your ride and your experience with it till now.

Thread Starter #7
Thanks folks for the warm welcome. Would surely list out my experience with Vista. Current distance tracked on ODO is nearing 26K.

Got vehicle from A.S.S y'day for rear left door water leakage problem. Now waiting for fresh rains to get the work tested.

--
aMoL

Last edited:
Hi Amo,

Welcome to TAI,

I Like Vista in all-ways except that Center console.

Share all of your Automotive experiences at TAI.

Top Bottom