HM's Heart in Mouth Rally with Pajero

Thread Starter #17

350Z

Core Team
Some thrilling pictures of Mitsubishi's Heart in Mouth Rally recently held in Vadodara. They will bring out the real "off-roader" in you.

SRI_0124.jpg

SRI_0132.jpg

SRI_0143.jpg

SRI_0200.jpg

SRI_0231.jpg

SRI_0377.jpg

SRI_0177.jpg

SRI_0249.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #20

350Z

Core Team
Here's a picture showing all the Pajeros lined up to perform some serious off roading.

322470_266375263397111_100000739197928_864032_1895003240_o.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #22

350Z

Core Team
Presenting another set of exciting images from the recent edition of ‘Heart in Mouth’ Rally.

CM3_1681.jpg

CM3_1957.jpg

CM3_2053.jpg

CM4_8521.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #23

350Z

Core Team
Mitsubishi Motors has sent us the latest set of images from Heart in Mouth event which was held at Hyderabad.

Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Heart-in-Mouth event held at the GMR Off-track Road Rental here on Sunday, July 28 once again proved itself to be the country’s most adventurous off-roading boot camps. Over 30 owners of the legendary SUV from Hyderabad and nearby towns tested their driving skills across the three-km track tackling tough obstacles like ruts, rumblers, slush, side inclines, steep ascents and dangerous descents.

The adrenaline-pumping event was organized by multi-billion dollar C K Birla Group’s Hindustan Motors Ltd., which manufactures and markets renowned Mitsubishi passenger automobiles in India under a technical collaboration. As dozens of Pajero Sports, record winner of the world’s toughest inter-continental Dakar automobile rally, roared their way through the treacherous terrain, the event enlivened the real meaning of historic Hyderabad – the city of lions. (Hyder means lion and abad denotes habitat).

The event, which was flagged off by Mr. P. Vijayan, Chief Operating Officer & Strategic Business Unit Head of Hindustan Motors’ Chennai car plant, at 10 a.m., indeed, lent a new dimension to the city of Charminar, dazzling pearls, mouth-watering biryani and haleem, and, of course, information technology prowess.

A visibly enthused participant, Maruti dealer Mr. Ahmed Ali Khan, said, “I was waiting eagerly for the event. It was a great feeling. The event was really a heart-in-mouth experience… My kids also participated. They screamed with excitement throughout the run and are overjoyed. I will certainly like to take part in the event when it is held again.” Mr. Khan had driven the Pajero in Thailand and Dubai and, impressed by its world-class performance, was eager to buy it. So he bought the Pajero Sport in Hyderabad in March. He has used the vehicle, which was launched last year and has won BBC Top Gear’s ‘Off-roader of the Year 2012’ award, for a lot of off-roading in forests of Nilgiri and down in Ooty. “When I drive Pajero Sport I feel as if I am moving the earth. Pajero Sport is the real SUV (sport utility vehicle),” Mr. Khan feels.

Describing his experience is another daring participant, Mr. Murthy Poojari, a medical doctor by profession: “I have gone for long drives in Pajero Sport which I bought six months ago. However, I had never experienced off-roading. The Heart-in-Mouth event was a thrilling and amazing experience. It really set our hearts pounding. Two of my doctor friends also shared the thrill here today. And now they are planning to buy the vehicle. My family is also here and has loved it.”

Another major attraction for the participants was the Anniversary Edition of Pajero Sport which was displayed at the boot camp. The Anniversary Edition is equipped with several new features like rear view camera, touch screen audio system, GPS navigation, sporty rear spoiler etc. A free check-up of the participating vehicles was also organised.
HIM, Hyderabad- photo 1.JPG

HIM, Hyderabad - photo 3.jpg

HIM, Hyderabad - photo 2.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom