HM Launches New Ambassador with Minor Upgrades

Well, there is nothing wrong in HM’s intention but unless they properly understand the market requirements, and apply the modern day marketing techniques, they will be heading nowhere. If something like this (In image) is going to be the New Amby, it sure can easily leave in a shock to many but only if they finish the homework first.

View attachment 13629

Drive Safe,
350Z
If only and i repeat, if only HM would have the vision to make a new Amby like the one in the pic or similar. And, again, i repeat, if only because i always remember the Trekker.

Wow!! the New Amby is hot!

Looks like Beetle, 500 & many cute cars.

I love the design & its powerful enough, I would definitely get one.

350Z

Core Team
Eh? We were getting just too much ambitious after looking at the previous rendering. If a compact variant of Ambassador is coming without any changes, then not much is going to work out for Hindustan Motors again. I don’t understand why not to discontinue a model with due respect rather than killing it in parts.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Well! if something like the 2nd picture comes up in reality, it can be considered as the final nail in the coffin. However its getting a bit confusing, the initial picture posted had beautiful body hugging moulded bumpers, not the steel ones, body integrated headlamps, and fresh design, however a look at the 2nd picture and all the nostalgia comes back. It is the same old landmaster, seems like things are being played with and being made complex, but finally time will tell what changes comes out for the ailing brand, the grand dad of Indian auto,'Amby'.[:)]

AMG

Suspended
The one posted by SRK is jush his own photoshop and not official.

BTW, i would love it if it gets ABS, Airbags, crumple zones and a more economical diesel WITHOUT the change in shape.

Re: New HM Ambassador Ready by January 2011?

Well! if something like the 2nd picture comes up in reality, it can be considered as the final nail in the coffin. However its getting a bit confusing, the initial picture posted had beautiful body hugging moulded bumpers, not the steel ones, body integrated headlamps, and fresh design, however a look at the 2nd picture and all the nostalgia comes back. It is the same old landmaster, seems like things are being played with and being made complex, but finally time will tell what changes comes out for the ailing brand, the grand dad of Indian auto,'Amby'.[:)]
dont expect first pic rendering to come in reality! only second one is launching. too bad of HM. this will become baddest failiure but maybe some taxi drivers can think of purchasing it!

New-HM-Ambassador-rear-2.jpg
source - wheelosphere.org

If this kind of Amby is coming up, then HM, i hope you are reading this, This will be another failure!

350Z

Core Team

I don’t like criticizing too much – But what is going to be accomplished after reducing the length? Low price tag? All right, but it is not something that mainly Ambassador demands for. It is the updated and design and quality features which will successfully make the audience happy.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes this car rocks. If I decide to start my taxi business I'll be using these. I was thinking of calling my business Classic cabs. Copyright 2011
[lol]

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom